Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow. I never thought Id like the heat wrap look but its not bad at all. Works with your engine compartment for some reason.

Make it silver then! Or take day shots with no flash.

i had the same issue you got a system right?

when i got my system i went through 3 alternators... moved my battery to the back with the system and i haven't had an issue.

when i got my system i went through 3 alternators... moved my battery to the back with the system and i haven't had an issue.

I don't think it's that. Out of all the 14 EFs we've had, not one origial Denso 20 year old alternator has went out. My hatch back had a bigger system and it's fine. The only difference now is that they're Bosch alternators.

I found a spare oem alternator today, but it was really dirty and it squeaked when it spins. I'll try it anyway.

lmao that one is probably gonna eat the bearings... maybe get a new one from honda? empty yo pockets biatch!

Just saw this. That's clean as fuck.

I say B16 swap, good suspension, better brake set up, some 99-00 Si/02-04 EX wheels, and call it a day :)

Just saw this. That's clean as fuck.

I say B16 swap, good suspension, better brake set up, some 99-00 Si/02-04 EX wheels, and call it a day :)
Thank you...wanna trade? I love the GSR. :ph34r:

I want to do a GSR swap. I already have Function & Form coilovers, DA Inetgra booster, master and 40/40 valve. I'm picking up wheels on thursday. :)

I love my sisters new camera, even though its a POS lol. I lied, the header wrap does look silver. :eek:

101_0247.jpg

101_0248.jpg

101_0253.jpg

101_0254.jpg

101_0252.jpg

101_0251.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you...wanna trade? I love the GSR. :ph34r:

I want to do:
-GSR swap
-Already done good suspension
-DA Integra booster, ext
-Wheels are coming on thursday :)
Lol, if I didn't have two kids, I could entertain a trade a clean CRX :ph34r:
I suggested the B16 just because that's what they came with but a GSR is a much better choice ;)
What suspension is on there? What wheels did you get?

I say skip the booster. Too much work for very little gain. I would do the bigger 91 Civic EX master cylinder. It bolts to the stock booster and is a 15/16. Will work great. Plus stainless steel braided brake hoses, good pads i.e. hawk, ebc, ect... and some good rotors. Brembo blanks work great :) You already got factory rear disc so it already came with the proper proportioning valve, no need to change it. :)

Sorry, I messed up, edited now.

I'm pretty sure my Integra master is a 15/16. Whats the big deal with stel braided lines? My front brakes are almost toast so I'll upgrade the pads and rotors soon.

Back