Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just replaced the alternator, OEM ftw! It was scratchy for the first 5 seconds but its great now.

Last edited:
Whats the big deal with stel braided lines?
They have very minimal expansion. So you have less pedal travel :) Like going to a bigger master cylinder :)

If your integra on is a 15/16, then it's for sure pointless to do the booster swap. Get the 91 Civic Sedan EX ( I don't know what you Canadians call this model lol) master cylinder and you'll be happy :)

I didn't know that, so you could get a firmer pedal feel?

No we don't have a EX sedan, but the Integra parts I put on helped a lot.

UPDATE FROM BRAD : He arived in Cali today and went wheel shoppin right away... He got Drag DR16 15X7 in white with polished lip and some kind of hankook tires. .....Da rex will be sex!

same wheels i was gonna get... i was looking for red ones tho.

I could only get 2 rims because they're on national back order. They will ship them and hopefully be here this week.

Drag DR16's with Kumho AST tires. The tires were on sale for $55 each so it came to $725 in the end.

101_0259.jpg

101_0260.jpg

101_0261.jpg

101_0262.jpg

101_0263.jpg

101_0267.jpg

101_0270.jpg

i see the Gabs/GT3/DR16s on about every other Honda here... but i also see the CPF/CPFrep everywhere too.. i would have gone w/ a lippy mesh wheel, but thats me..

they look good regardless... some white slips would have looked pretty good too.. and we all know how played those wheels are.. lol

this is an exact clone of my old SI.. except mine was an 89
god i miss that car.. i want another one bad.. but black

crx.jpg

Back