Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've got a problem. I don't love my CRX yet, hell I don't even really like it. Its the late 90's cheap sports car, a Civic is not. But yet I cant keep my white hatch off my mind. I don't know if I would get all of my money back if I sold it, but I would get most of it back. Idk.......

so your debating wether to sell the crx?!?
o i wouldnt..youve got a great base to start from..
on a sidenote i found my dremel yesterday and bought some bits..yea my head is undergoing some reconstrcuction..

so your debating wether to sell the crx?!?
o i wouldnt..youve got a great base to start from..
on a sidenote i found my dremel yesterday and bought some bits..yea my head is undergoing some reconstrcuction..

I won't sell my CRX, i'd like to keep my hatch though.

I have a dremel attachement for my air compressor too but I don't want to mess stuff up.

Man, its been a good couple of days. I got my gaskets and the black car sold today...for full price! That means insurance on my rex tonight or tomorrow.

Lol, and my dads Astro took a shit on him, nothing huge but funny.

Ok...I like my car!

Swapped over the insurance and went out to get gas. We cruised over there (on the highway), filled up ($31.11), then on the way out my dad pinned it from 1st to 4th. He said its the fastest stock Si he's droven, its almost as fast as my Mini-Me. It drives nice.

I put the short shifter in my car, it was pretty bad before.

Then Matt and I put my old MTX sub in for awhile, it was pretty good, better than it was in my hatch.

Then we put speakers in the back and amplified them with the same amp for my sub, they were loud!

After everything was back togther we took some pictures....and played some PS3...

100_3579.jpg

Matt insisted we didn't wash my car.

100_3590.jpg

100_3595.jpg

100_3603.jpg

Trippy shit.

100_3609.jpg

Installed my dads Silverstars, then his LED corner bulbs.

100_3613.jpg

Look at how well my stereo matches my heater controls!

100_3614.jpg

100_3615.jpg

I have to find something for my parents to buy for me for my birthday.

How about amber corner lenses and signals?

acrproject2.jpg

Or some money towards Tokico HPs.

img.jpg

Or some money towards a lip. (Same but not CF)

crxlip.jpg

I was going to get some LS Meshes buy I cant find any. :(

finished.jpg

Back