Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lets see... front end damage on the teg.. yea the guy pulled out in front of you, but how fast were you driving?

If you have destroyed another car then this will be the last "Brad's build thread" that I will subscribe to. Slow down and wait until you have a properly working engine before you drive like a bat out of hell.

DoubleSI is the forum mother, pay no heed to the troll at times. he loves to dwell on the past and thinks he is Jesus.

On topic: go buy a horseshoe and a rabbit foot and keep them on you at all times lol

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

We've all made mistakes, god knows I've made quite a few, people just need to learn and move on. Some tale longer than others. No need to stay up on a high horse and judge people. We were all kids once, we all have done stupid things. Let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

expectations, whatever. who cares. we dont own the car :lol: let him flog it. its his money being spent for repairs.

lol. You practically introduced yourself when you felt the need to brag about your stupidity on the net like you were some sort of bad ass in your shitbox Honda, and then got called out on it by the ENTIRE group of regulars (not just me.) Then made even more of an ass of yourself by tryin to justify it instead of just realizing and admitting you fucked up. Of course im going to remember that. First impressions stick. STFU and deal with it.

It's not judging, its friendly badgering in hopes that he
learns before he pushes it even further and gets himself killed. I don't care about dime a dozen Hondas, wreck em all for all I care. I'd just hate to see him mess himself up in the process.

P.S. It's double0Si. Try to get it right, Jesus is watching you know. :rolleyes:

ok ok ok - I"m a little slow here - who's in the red corner of the octagon and who's in the blue corner?

Brad are you getting flogged again? Guess you better quitfuckingup. :)

Apparently to Roughedupanus, I am. :lol:

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... How long you think til you'll have this think GSR swapped Brad?

00Si what did I brag about? The loss of license or killing the motor in the Civic?

The accident was not my fault. I was not speeding (I had a passenger, I drive dangerously on my own). There were witnesses to the accident. End of story.

Yeah I was out beating on the Civic when I noticed the knock. The thing has a huge pile of miles so it was probably stupid of me to be abusive on a tired motor.

I take pride in the cars I drive. I like to be proud of what I have created. Then after I put time and money into my car it's nice to use its potential. Probably a lot less but I guess I have yet to learn that.

NOTHING that gets said online gets to me, it is how it is.

I have most of the front end taken off the Integra. Hood, fenders, A/C components, radiator, P/S pump, battery, hoses, wiring, clutch and brake lines, suspenion and the motor mounts cracked. It's almost ready to go.

I'm dropping the whole subframe, suspension and motor together out the bottom. I've never done it this way. Next I need to disconnect the steering rack then take out the bolts for the subframe and its out.

Last edited:
You didn't brag about anything. It was that tool that did. You're cool, like I said, cars can be replaced, you can't. And I know you don't take it personal. That's why I have no reservations about messing with you. Some d bags can't take a joke. "Don't act like a bitch, won't be treated like a bitch." Haha

Last edited:
Some pics the day she quit. My buddy absolutely loves the EF I sold him. ^_^

IMG_20110909_160827.jpg

IMG_20110909_160848.jpg

IMG_20110909_160907.jpg

Yeah well going from a big, heavy, soft, fuel inefficient fox body Ford to a Honda is a big deal. Says he'll never go back, it's all my fault. :rimshot:

Yeah the wheels/tires are nicer but its still soooo soft. It does not rotate what so ever and it heaves all around. I can't believe how well the CRX was set up vs. this crap.

Yea. You're back to square one suspension wise. But you can get the EG there just like you did the EF. I mean, after all, I did get my big heavy fuel inefficient Camaro there. :p

Back