breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all i can hear is: "i did this, i made the choices, i did it i did it i did it."

Obama is doing is damnedest to make it all about him.

Its not gunna end this, but Im still glad hes dead. One less mother fucker tryin to mess with my way of life lol.

By taking out the biggest figure in the game it shows all the otherws that they can be found and killed to. Death blow? No. Big step yes
:werd: I think they said it a couple of times; it demonstrates America's power outside of the borders.

the only thing that has been demonstrated to me is that we have the media attention to claim that we have somebody that hasnt actually been seen in over 5 years.

no proof.
no body has been shown.

i dont fucking believe it.
period.

2Q==

So urgent we don't spell check - Fox News

Attachments

• So urgent we dont spell check.JPG
    So urgent we dont spell check.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 112
the only thing that has been demonstrated to me is that we have the media attention to claim that we have somebody that hasnt actually been seen in over 5 years.

no proof.
no body has been shown.

i dont fucking believe it.
period.

Take the tin foil off your roof, I think its messin with your TV reception.

Lol, I get what your sayin tho. Im just waitin to see what happens.

It is too soon to really know, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Take the tin foil off your roof, I think its messin with your TV reception.

Lol, I get what your sayin tho. Im just waitin to see what happens.

i just want hard evidence.
that should have been included with that presentation.

They are probably trying to figure out which shot to use. The picture they took in the field or the cleaned up version.

Early reports saying it was a one man operation carried out by one "Sgt. C. Norris."

Back