breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

224385_190083741037340_100001071477148_503984_5036844_n.jpg

he was killed a week ago, and they were awaiting dna results.....

Maury can get dna results in 1 day, but we can't confirm osama sooner than a week?

I seriously don't understand why everyone is so excited about this... I mean, he was behind 9/11. So it's cool that we got him... but someone is going to take his place, bomb us again. Everyone is acting like we brought Hitler back and killed him again.

Hey.. leave hitler out of this Damnit..

Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction
, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

im going to say that it happened today. keep in mind, that today, has been may 1st over there for about 10 hours longer than here.

Everything that was being said before the speech was that he was killed a week ago and was confirmed by DNA.

The media likes to shoot their mouth off on hearsay or incomplete information. It's not about being accurate, it's about being loudest, and first.

Hey.. leave hitler out of this Damnit..
Can't. Haha May 1st was also the day Hitler's death was announced. (at 22:30 local time too. About the same time the story was broke.) :eek:

Last edited:
I hope he was tortured some how. Instead of killing him I wish they took him into custody and did a public execution. They should have made his life hell while in custody.
I am more worried about what is going to happen for retaliation.
It was not a coincidence that Obama released his birth cert this week. The only hope with him dropping all this stuff in his favor now is that hopefully it is too early so most voting people won't remember it by next fall.

i'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but this is just too clean. wayyyy too clean. we just come up in his summer home and bust him in the ass? i'm not buying it. just too easy.

lol guiz. look, i got osama! re-elect me plz?

i turned the announcement off when i heard something along the lines of "under my command, we got him"
attachment.php

the regime is just going to retaliate. the middle east needs a reset.

Back