breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didnt figure it was real, just thought it was pretty funny.

and i just read about the burial at sea.

im calling bullshit.

invisibledemon said:
where did it say this? i didnt see that part anywhere.

I heard them say it in some report. Said its bc of some muslim law or rule or some shit

I hope he was tortured some how. Instead of killing him I wish they took him into custody and did a public execution. They should have made his life hell while in custody.
I am more worried about what is going to happen for retaliation.
It was not a coincidence that Obama released his birth cert this week. The only hope with him dropping all this stuff in his favor now is that hopefully it is too early so most voting people won't remember it by next fall.
there was no intention on actually capturing osama..i read an article somewhere today that they went in with all intentions of bringing him out dead.

heres the info on the sea burial as well.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-muslim-scholars_n_856315.html

Last edited:
I think they made the right call. I dont see any upshot to them brining him out alive.

Drake said:
I think they made the right call. I dont see any upshot to them brining him out alive.

Maybe they just told us he was dead so no crazy muslims would try and rescue him but he's actually alive at gunatanamo getting water boarded

he's probably working for the CIA now.

think of the movie "shooter" with mark wahlberg. he's not dead. this is just too easy.

This is starting to look like the greatest scam in history.

here's the photo's.

so not him.

Attachments

• Screen+shot+2011-05-02+at+1.23.49+PM.jpg
    Screen+shot+2011-05-02+at+1.23.49+PM.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 274
B, that pic was released on 4chan.

of course its a fucking chop.

i'm telling guys, IF we did really find him, he's being interrogated and this is all a ploy for al qaeda to think he's dead.

It could be just as much a ploy for the american people. I'm sure the military doesn't want pressure from political interests acting on their captives.

I still have friends leaving for Iraq and Afgan in the next 2 months. While I'm glad he got his, It didn't really change anything.

I would haze zero problems with the CIA working OBL over for the next 5 to 10. Dead or in the basement of a CIA shell corporation makes no difference to me. But if they sit around on these alleged pictures the noise over the birth certificate is going to seem like an ant pissing on a cotton ball.

Back