Bush lovers read this...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 16 2004, 03:26 AM-->
@Dec 16 2004, 12:58 AM
I love how you always resort back to the "arm chair politician" insult everytime anyone has anything to say against the government. You really are starting to sound like a broken record.
[post=432799]Quoted post[/post]​

Fight fire with fire, though it's not really an insult, just a way of seperating those that talk from those that act. If it's insulting that they choose not to make thier world better, but instead talk, than it isn't me that's making it insulting.

Also the VERY few that do partake in these violations are not the leaders of the US, they are not the man, system, machine, they are dregs. We have them, everywhere has them. They are at Harvard, in NASA, the Armed Services, Wall Street, high schools, everywhere. There is always someone that will ruin a perfectly good thing. And it's a probem, but the fact that others leech onto it, and focus on the bad instead of the positive, makes it guess what? Worse.
[post=433024]Quoted post[/post]​

Ta-da. Some very nicely constructed posts by yourself, sir. Keep hitting that nail right on the head.

What the soldiers did wasn't right but comperatively speaking it was a small act. Also, there's no way to completely eliminate this problem because people possess a free will and make their own decisions. You cannot hold every soldier's hands and babysit them, you can only hope that said acts don't happen on a regular basis...which they don't. Its nothing to get into an uproar about and harp on like the media and peoples have been doing.

What the soldiers did wasn't right but comperatively speaking it was a small act

that "scandal" did more harm on the global political scene than you could even imagine...

and its just another example of how mismanaged this war really was...
these people were not properly trained or prepared for the situations in which they were thrown...

but at least if you're gonna do fucked up shit DO NOT TAKE PICTURES...

fucking reTARTS

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 16 2004, 01:03 PM
What the soldiers did wasn't right but comperatively speaking it was a small act

that "scandal" did more harm on the global political scene than you could even imagine...

and its just another example of how mismanaged this war really was...
these people were not properly trained or prepared for the situations in which they were thrown...

but at least if you're gonna do fucked up shit DO NOT TAKE PICTURES...

fucking reTARTS
[post=433180]Quoted post[/post]​

...and thats a worthwhile post?

No, this event didn't do much for global politics because its common knowledge that prisoners of war don't get treated like visitors at the Ritz. *ALL* nations have done something to break the morale of its prisoners, thats the point of interrogation. Belittleling a prisoner is one of the most common ways of interrogation. You think that some female soldier (which other nations would laugh at) walking a guy around with a leash affected global politics? Who the hell are you?

stop breathing my air

and yea, i guess that scandal being reported on the front page of newspapers all over the world doesn't mean anything right?

whether you want to admit it or not it affected the world's view of the US, and particuarially the arab view of the US... which went from bad to worse, and oh, by the way, these would be the people that want us dead...

so yea, i guess the war in iraq really has made the US safer from terrorism...

riiiiiggghhhhttttt

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 16 2004, 07:48 PM
stop breathing my air

Your air? How much did it cost you? I'd like to invest in some.

and yea, i guess that scandal being reported on the front page of newspapers all over the world doesn't mean anything right?

And what exactly does it mean? Anything new? Nope the world is still viewing us as a "bully", "world police", "jackbooted thug" right? Well how about the world reports where we are so low on the education ladder it's ironic we are considered industrial? Or the reels from our TV of us asking simple questions and then laughing because they can't even answer "How many faces are on Mt. Rushmore?"
Our foriegn policy is only one of many things that the world scoffs at.

whether you want to admit it or not it affected the world's view of the US, and particuarially the arab view of the US... which went from bad to worse, and oh, by the way, these would be the people that want us dead...

There's a lot of people that wouldn't mind seeing dead Americans. And when did the Arab nations have a stellar view of us anyway? I can tell you that it was a long time before you were born.

riiiiiggghhhhttttt

Really? Do you personally fear for your life from a terrorist attack? No one I know does. Hell I bearly fear it...and I am surrounded by terrorist.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 16 2004, 01:48 PM
stop breathing my air

riiiiiggghhhhttttt
[post=433215]Quoted post[/post]​

This is going to turn into another pissing match here, but do you understand the absurdity of your claim?

Very few events in history can be said to change 'global politics' and the world as a whole. I mean VERY FEW, any historian would have pissed his pants listening to you.

It didn't shock any nation, all other governments knew that it occured, it just hadn't been caught yet here in the United States. Muslim states have looked condescendingly towards the United States and other powers for ages now. As you yourself stated, taking a piece of their holy land and dividing it up to give to the jews was not exactly a step that made the Muslims love us even more. The hate is already there, so this little event can't change anything thats already 'CHANGED'.

See what I'm getting at here? This event is nothing new and doesn't create a hatred that wasn't there before the event happened. Thus nothing earth shattering as far as 'global politics' changed.

The only people who didn't understand that this 'abuse' occured were ignorant citizens. Governments understood that we're not angels even though our people like to portray us that way. We've made our fair share of mistakes and done our fair share of shitty things.

....but to say that it changed global politics you have no idea, regardless of what news paper front page it was on. Last I checked, not all countries all democracies, meaning that civilians don't have the right to vote. Even if they wanted to vote differently as a result of the incident, some people don't have that right. Other democracies like England are over there laughing because we let some stupid women soldier ruin our 'good name'.

It just makes the United States a laughing-stock, not a global politic changer

Really? Do you personally fear for your life from a terrorist attack? No one I know does. Hell I bearly fear it...and I am surrounded by terrorist.
[post=433615]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats right. Dirty Jersey, right with me. I don't know about yourself, but I'm 35-40miles from the towers and I don't fear. I'm not quite sure where he lives, but I'm sure he's not at as high of risk as we are, or didn't go through the things that we did. Personal and family friends dying in the towers, but I guess it is America and he does have the right to piss and moan about something thats virtually non existant and if it was, it wouldnt even be a threat to him.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Dec 17 2004, 10:25 AM
[post=433615]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats right. Dirty Jersey, right with me. I don't know about yourself, but I'm 35-40miles from the towers and I don't fear. I'm not quite sure where he lives, but I'm sure he's not at as high of risk as we are, or didn't go through the things that we did. Personal and family friends dying in the towers, but I guess it is America and he does have the right to piss and moan about something thats virtually non existant and if it was, it wouldnt even be a threat to him.
[post=433623]Quoted post[/post]​

Now, is this a direct result of the war in Iraq? Do you not fear a terror attack because we booted Saddie? Seeing how he wasn't a threat in the first place, I don't see how it could.

92b16: Call em terrorists, call em insurgents, call em whatever. They're dudes pissed off about an occupation. If a good portion of America were to be taken over and occupued (Let's say... the entire east coast), would you be out there kickin ass? Of course you would. But then you'd be a terrorist or insurgent, at least to the occupiers. We used to call people like that "enemies". I guess we just need a new buzzword or two to rattle the cage of the US populace.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Dec 17 2004, 06:20 PM
92b16: Call em terrorists, call em insurgents, call em whatever. They're dudes pissed off about an occupation. If a good portion of America were to be taken over and occupued (Let's say... the entire east coast), would you be out there kickin ass? Of course you would. But then you'd be a terrorist or insurgent, at least to the occupiers. We used to call people like that "enemies". I guess we just need a new buzzword or two to rattle the cage of the US populace.
[post=433687]Quoted post[/post]​

I call them Iraqis till they try to kill us, then they get called corpses.

If you would like though, I will call them heros or patriots of Iraq. Oh wait, they aren't fighting for Iraq, they are causing chaos in hopes of keeping the country unstable so their tribes/religon can remain in power. They are not trying to make progress for their people, they try to kill their own people, so no they are niether patriots or heros. You see a big difference in if America was attacked, and this place is, Americans wouldn't be randomly killing Americans because it made others afraid. And if they did, they would be hunted and killed themselves.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 18 2004, 09:05 AM-->
@Dec 17 2004, 06:20 PM

i call em haji!

patriots of iraq eh?

[sarcasm]suuuurrre they dont shoot rpgs at us because the bathe party gives them hundreds of dollars (american). noooo its because their pissed. [/sarcasm]

and when about 30% of the people you fight are not iraqi you call them insurgents. buzzword... i dont understand?

look at some of the beheading that are online. you dont even kill animals like that. and watch the ones with sound to them. you ever hear a human sound like a pig as his throat is being sawed, trying to scream but he cant untill his throat is slit open. fuck them. extreme fundamentalism...= evil in its purest form.

nuke and pave!

19kilo out.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 18 2004, 12:05 PM-->

If you would like though, I will call them heros or patriots of Iraq. Oh wait, they aren't fighting for Iraq, they are causing chaos in hopes of keeping the country unstable so their tribes/religon can remain in power. They are not trying to make progress for their people, they try to kill their own people, so no they are niether patriots or heros. You see a big difference in if America was attacked, and this place is, Americans wouldn't be randomly killing Americans because it made others afraid. And if they did, they would be hunted and killed themselves.
[post=434115]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmmm... religious extremists killing innocents to keep themselves in power. Yeah you're right, we've got to do something about Bush and the religious right.

Originally posted by khan@Dec 19 2004, 05:09 PM
fuck them. extreme fundamentalism...= evil in its purest form.

nuke and pave!

[post=434480]Quoted post[/post]​

Like evangelicals? Can't have it both ways. You wanna see religious extremists dead, gotta kill *ALL* of them.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Dec 19 2004, 03:26 PM-->
@Dec 19 2004, 05:09 PM
fuck them.  extreme fundamentalism...= evil in its purest form. 

nuke and pave!

Like evangelicals? Can't have it both ways. You wanna see religious extremists dead, gotta kill *ALL* of them.
[post=434511]Quoted post[/post]​

freedom of religion... freedom period. thats what we're tring to establish in iraq.
this isnt the crusades man. we're not trying to spread christianity and kill all Muslims. im going over there in a few months to do civil affair missions. im a m1a1 tanker trained to kill but my employer sees it more useful to "win the hearts and minds of the iraqi people". the US is evil, right?

OUR nation isnt slaughtering the iraqi people, we're trying to free them.
nuke and pave is a joke

Originally posted by khan+Dec 19 2004, 11:09 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 18 2004, 09:05 AM
Sabz5150

i call em haji!

patriots of iraq eh?

[sarcasm]suuuurrre they dont shoot rpgs at us because the bathe party gives them hundreds of dollars (american). noooo its because their pissed. [/sarcasm]

and when about 30% of the people you fight are not iraqi you call them insurgents. buzzword... i dont understand?

look at some of the beheading that are online. you dont even kill animals like that. and watch the ones with sound to them. you ever hear a human sound like a pig as his throat is being sawed, trying to scream but he cant untill his throat is slit open. fuck them. extreme fundamentalism...= evil in its purest form.

nuke and pave!

19kilo out.

The patriots of Iraq thing was a joke, if you read the whole thing, but on that note, we have seen more than quite a few Iraqis welded arms against us, and if you can tell the difference when they are shooting at you to say "oh wait, those are Syrians" than more power to you. Besides if 30% of say 100,000 aren't Iraqi, that still leaves 70,000 that are, right?

And have you ever seen a slaughterhouse for cows where they hang them upside down and run them through a conveyor belt that slits their throat? Pretty inhumane stuff.

I am attached to an armor battalion right now, fun shit.

Back