Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sweetness, finally i can get a 45/16, yeah baby, thanks for pounding em for us !

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 10 2005, 10:51 PM
sweetness, finally i can get a 45/16, yeah baby, thanks for pounding em for us !
[post=472090]Quoted post[/post]​

let me know when those tires come out, i'll hook ya up on those too LOL

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 10 2005, 09:12 PM
All right guys and gals I just got an email from the people at Falken Tire Co. and here is what they said:

We will be coming out with 3 16†sizes in our new Falken Azenis RT-615 pattern-

205/40R16 / 225/50R16 / 215/45R16

Hope one of these sizes will work for you.

Tim @ Falken Tire
[post=472036]Quoted post[/post]​

The guy didn't say when they were coming out but I will hit him up tomorrow and find out.
Nacho you da bomb yo.

The mother fuckers still have not emailed me back......

Could it be because my opening sentance was "WTF......."? :D

Ps. i might be going back to san francisco for a lil while, 2 months maybe more i dunno..... :(

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 11 2005, 12:41 AM

Ps. i might be going back to san francisco for a lil while, 2 months maybe more i dunno..... :(
[post=472127]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff WTF? When and why are you going to SF? You better be back for May 14
or else.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 11 2005, 12:41 AM

[post=472127]Quoted post[/post]​

Re: Falken
To: UDT

Sir, we at Falken do not like your WTF attitude, therefore this is the only email you will recieve from us. As for making your tires... You can tell your buddies we shall never make those sizes... Yes Mr. Jeff, Never again will we recieve an email from you...

P.S. WTF TO YOU!!!

Nacho@Falken.com

hahahahaa

WTF... why you leaving us? hmmmm... OH!!! you becoming a male stripper... DANG HOMIE!!! GOod luck LOL

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 11 2005, 12:32 AM-->
integraslut78
@Mar 10 2005, 09:12 PM
All right guys and gals I just got an email from the people at Falken Tire Co. and here is what they said:

We will be coming out with 3 16†sizes in our new Falken Azenis RT-615 pattern-

205/40R16 / 225/50R16 / 215/45R16

Hope one of these sizes will work for you.

Tim @ Falken Tire
[post=472036]Quoted post[/post]​

The guy didn't say when they were coming out but I will hit him up tomorrow and find out.
Nacho you da bomb yo.
[post=472125]Quoted post[/post]​

All right Tim emailed me back and here is what he said about the other 16" tires coming out.

Jonathan,

The Falken RT-615, size 205/40R16 is now available, the other two sizes listed below should be available around the end of September of this year.

Tim @ Falken Tire

Ima need tires long befor that........
And as far as san fran gos, my dad need some help redoing his fences and shoring the house up, but really i htink its a ploy to get me outthre because of family problems. But i wont go inless im driving and he will probably end up helping get all my insurance outa the way so i can come, and if i cant drive my car out there i aint goin.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 11 2005, 03:45 PM
And as far as san fran gos, my dad need some help redoing his fences and shoring the house up, but really i htink its a ploy to get me outthre because of family problems. But i wont go inless im driving and he will probably end up helping get all my insurance outa the way so i can come, and if i cant drive my car out there i aint goin.
[post=472399]Quoted post[/post]​

If you do leave we must smoke before you go you need your medication.
Oh and I am going to make you drink a Beer too. hahaha
Can you say 40s and blunts? :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 11 2005, 06:23 PM-->
@Mar 11 2005, 03:45 PM

[post=472455]Quoted post[/post]​

you guys are nuts LOL

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Mar 12 2005, 06:52 AM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 11 2005, 06:23 PM
UDT

you guys are nuts LOL
[post=472563]Quoted post[/post]​

Nacho you can come too yo. We wouldn't leave you out. :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 12 2005, 12:16 PM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Mar 12 2005, 06:52 AM
UDT

you guys are nuts LOL

[post=472636]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno, i was kinda plannin on leaving for san fran befor i payed you, if i came to drink and smoke, you guys might beat it outa me :D

Naw but really, i told my pops i wanted to be out here till at least my birthday. May 1 but i may try and stick around for the mist track meet. I dunno, i dont think i owuld be there more then a month or 2. I couldint beaway from my dogs that long, plus this isint a move. Though it aloost feels like that :unsure: ???........

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 12 2005, 12:16 PM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Mar 12 2005, 06:52 AM
UDT

you guys are nuts LOL

[post=472636]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha thanks, but I don't smoke... I rarely drink also... I usually just drink in my house... :D

hey all, i was in sunny L.A. this last weekend, fun times, visiting my girl in school. just wanted everyone to know, since, i live in nor-cal :)

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 15 2005, 09:17 AM
hey all, i was in sunny L.A. this last weekend, fun times, visiting my girl in school. just wanted everyone to know, since, i live in nor-cal :)
[post=473746]Quoted post[/post]​

You should of hit some of us up yo.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 15 2005, 10:13 AM-->
92dxhatch
@Mar 15 2005, 09:17 AM
[post=473746]Quoted post[/post]​

You should of hit some of us up yo.
[post=473811]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, but had too much fun with my girl :) maybe next time :)

Back