Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 8 2005, 07:00 PM-->
@Mar 8 2005, 05:23 PM
Jonathan, I really think you should reconsider this NOS thing.  I mean, it could cause problems and blow your engine.  Plus, then you'd be faster than me.   :frown:
[post=470863]Quoted post[/post]​

I haven't fully decided about the NOS I just want some more power and it just seems like the easiest way. I will probably have to get a clutch before then I feel mine not doing too well already. So there was something wrong with my Distributor and it needed to be replaced and then with the O2 sensor thing he reprogrammed my chip and everything seems to be fine. Car is running great not FAST but its running good. By the way they were dynoing a H22 Hatch and it put 153hp and 145tq to the wheel, isn't that a little low I figured it would be putting more to the wheel than +10hp from my LS, am I wrong?
[post=470913]Quoted post[/post]​

uhmm... tire prices above... LOL
IMGtire_512_angle.jpg

these are also on sale...
205/60r16= $46

Man, really, w/e you need, just hit me up... I can get nitrous, zex, and all that other b.s. lol
I've got your clutch, just ask nicely, and you will get it hahaha lol :D

Told you jonathan, was it in the honda/tune or was it in the hondata/tune? Any ways, dont make me feel bad fucker, i dont want you to be poor bitch :p ima see what i can do for something soon. But besides that, i say fuck the nozzzzzzz and yank the head mill it and get your compression. The heads are a dime a dozen. I know its not the best but hey if done right, you should be fine, we could just make sure we find a bad ass machine shop, then some one else who can set the head gasket good for not to much. It should run just like as if you had the pistons in there kinda. You could even try and find a stock head fisrt for cheap just incase. I would go for that befor the nozzzzz. But thats just me, and i say as long as you look into exactly how much you can go and how much you want, along with finding an awsome machinest, you should be ok. Sell the pistons to suppliment that.

Mike what do you say about that? Nitrous or knock a few .1000'ths of the head?

And also you might like the proxy 4s for that price dude. I would get them if i had the spare cash right now. For that price anyways. Although you will probably like the traction of the Azenis. But the proxs are a bad ass tire, just i wasint impressed over my azenis on my 14's an im sure that had something to do with going from a 14" to a 17" so they might be nicer in a smaller size then 17"

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 8 2005, 09:45 PM
Told you jonathan, was it in the honda/tune or was it in the hondata/tune? Any ways, dont make me feel bad fucker, i dont want you to be poor bitch :p ima see what i can do for something soon. But besides that, i say fuck the nozzzzzzz and yank the head mill it and get your compression. The heads are a dime a dozen. I know its not the best but hey if done right, you should be fine, we could just make sure we find a bad ass machine shop, then some one else who can set the head gasket good for not to much. It should run just like as if you had the pistons in there kinda. You could even try and find a stock head fisrt for cheap just incase. I would go for that befor the nozzzzz. But thats just me, and i say as long as you look into exactly how much you can go and how much you want, along with finding an awsome machinest, you should be ok. Sell the pistons to suppliment that.

Mike what do you say about that? Nitrous or knock a few .1000'ths of the head?

And also you might like the proxy 4s for that price dude. I would get them if i had the spare cash right now. For that price anyways. Although you will probably like the traction of the Azenis. But the proxs are a bad ass tire, just i wasint impressed over my azenis on my 14's an im sure that had something to do with going from a 14" to a 17" so they might be nicer in a smaller size then 17"
[post=470987]Quoted post[/post]​

uhmm...
D: All of the above... hahahaha

:D told you two i'll hook ya'll up...

the proxy 4s are not the best tire, but are good for normal driving an freeway stuff, i got mine for $40 a tire, i took it up, i'm not dissapointed in them, but for track quality performance and grip, go with the azenis.

anyways, it's funny watching you all bicker and complain about stuff then turn around and just joke about it, tell me you guy are good friends :lol:

Jeff I know you were right what do you want me to say I was running a little too rich and it was making my O2 sensor freak out. For the tach it was a bad coil in my distributor so new distributor and I am all GOOD. As for the tires I have no clue what I am doing right now I want the new Azenis but thats not happening fuck that I am not rocking a 205-40-16 it will just look weird unless I get new suspension which is not happening either. As for money I am OK Jeff don't even trip I should be getting my tax return shortly and my Bday is coming up next month so if you could have it by late April I am all good with that I want a fatty tattoo for my Bday. Jeff just take your time and let me know but I will probably go with the old Azenis we will see I will start to think about it when I am ready to get the rubber. All you guys and gals ROCK. I'm out.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 9 2005, 10:29 AM
Jeff I know you were right what do you want me to say I was running a little too rich and it was making my O2 sensor freak out. For the tach it was a bad coil in my distributor so new distributor and I am all GOOD. As for the tires I have no clue what I am doing right now I want the new Azenis but thats not happening fuck that I am not rocking a 205-40-16 it will just look weird unless I get new suspension which is not happening either. As for money I am OK Jeff don't even trip I should be getting my tax return shortly and my Bday is coming up next month so if you could have it by late April I am all good with that I want a fatty tattoo for my Bday. Jeff just take your time and let me know but I will probably go with the old Azenis we will see I will start to think about it when I am ready to get the rubber. All you guys and gals ROCK. I'm out.
[post=471159]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool , im glad you got your shit taken care of. And as for tires im in the same boat, so we can go into the tire choice thing together. I really wanted the new azenis too, I cant believe they only a 40/16. What a joke. Yeah the proxs are a bad ass all season yetdry style type tire. I said i wasint impressed but when i baught it i was underthe impression it was more focuesd on dry weather, then i found its a some what all season style tire. For the price You cant beat them on an all weather. But i think you will be more happy with the azenis.

Right now im debating between the yoko Es100 or azenis. Both good tires, the yokos a more street friendly tire, though the azenis will stick better. WTF were they thinking......... 205/40/16? Who the fuck wants that.

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 9 2005, 12:32 PM-->
integraslut78
@Mar 9 2005, 10:29 AM
Jeff I know you were right what do you want me to say I was running a little too rich and it was making my O2 sensor freak out.  For the tach it was a bad coil in my distributor so new distributor and I am all GOOD.  As for the tires I have no clue what I am doing right now I want the new Azenis but thats not happening fuck that I am not rocking a 205-40-16 it will just look weird unless I get new suspension which is not happening either.  As for money I am OK Jeff don't even trip I should be getting my tax return shortly and my Bday is coming up next month so if you could have it by late April I am all good with that I want a fatty tattoo for my Bday.  Jeff just take your time and let me know but I will probably go with the old Azenis we will see I will start to think about it when I am ready to get the rubber.  All you guys and gals ROCK.  I'm out.
[post=471159]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool , im glad you got your shit taken care of. And as for tires im in the same boat, so we can go into the tire choice thing together. I really wanted the new azenis too, I cant believe they only a 40/16. What a joke. Yeah the proxs are a bad ass all season yetdry style type tire. I said i wasint impressed but when i baught it i was underthe impression it was more focuesd on dry weather, then i found its a some what all season style tire. For the price You cant beat them on an all weather. But i think you will be more happy with the azenis.

Right now im debating between the yoko Es100 or azenis. Both good tires, the yokos a more street friendly tire, though the azenis will stick better. WTF were they thinking......... 205/40/16? Who the fuck wants that.
[post=471234]Quoted post[/post]​

I say we call Falken and complain, seriously I mean what the fuck were they thinking why a 40 series, especially since its the first 16 being released. Remember when I was at your house and I handed you the paperwork with all the Azenis info and I said you could have it and you said you didn't want to take it from me, well guess what you have it hahahaha I win I told you that you could have it. Well I think we should start discussing the tire situation next week. What do you think?

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 9 2005, 02:57 PM
i'd be down complainin with you all, 40/16 sucks, i want a 45/16!!!
[post=471313]Quoted post[/post]​

Tahst what im sayin. And yeah i just moved some herbage to i should be able to have your money soon maybe.

Yeah i did find that falken thing to ontop of my shelf the other day, I have no idea who would want a 40/16? I mean cool they make it, but what good is it?......

Not to mention 16" are a som what common after market size for the honda guys. I mean theres enough that dont want 17"s to make falken make a tire the right size. Maybe its some drifto thing, so people can get there tires spinning more or something. When your in the mid RPM range these would make it more easy to brake them loose, without having to have a but load of power.

Heres a picture of the yellow lens i was talkin about.

gallery_28521_166_19065.jpg

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 9 2005, 04:50 PM-->
92dxhatch
@Mar 9 2005, 02:57 PM
i'd be down complainin with you all, 40/16 sucks, i want a 45/16!!!
[post=471313]Quoted post[/post]​

Tahst what im sayin. And yeah i just moved some herbage to i should be able to have your money soon maybe.

Yeah i did find that falken thing to ontop of my shelf the other day, I have no idea who would want a 40/16? I mean cool they make it, but what good is it?......

Not to mention 16" are a som what common after market size for the honda guys. I mean theres enough that dont want 17"s to make falken make a tire the right size. Maybe its some drifto thing, so people can get there tires spinning more or something. When your in the mid RPM range these would make it more easy to brake them loose, without having to have a but load of power.

Heres a picture of the yellow lens i was talkin about.

gallery_28521_166_19065.jpg

[post=471380]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff those yellow lenses are SWEET but I think they would only look good on a dark colored car, me I am all about that FMIC for my Teg. Let me know when you want to start talking about tires bro.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 9 2005, 06:49 PM
I'm on it.  Falken doesn't know who they are fucking with.  :lol:
[post=471452]Quoted post[/post]​

I emailed them talking shit.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 10 2005, 12:25 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Mar 10 2005, 01:06 AM
integraslut78
@Mar 9 2005, 06:49 PM
I'm on it.  Falken doesn't know who they are fucking with.  :lol:
[post=471452]Quoted post[/post]​

I emailed them talking shit.
[post=471570]Quoted post[/post]​

I will call them tomorrow and do the same Hippie.
[post=471574]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Mar 10 2005, 08:56 AM
I called falken for my specially made 22" lol

22civic.jpg

[post=471669]Quoted post[/post]​

YEAH THOSE WILL FIT, without the rubber. its all rim :lol:

thats alot of "bling Blingin"

Falken has not heard the last of me round one is done I am feeling a round 2 coming on though we will see maybe a little bit later today.

All right guys and gals I just got an email from the people at Falken Tire Co. and here is what they said:

We will be coming out with 3 16†sizes in our new Falken Azenis RT-615 pattern-

205/40R16 / 225/50R16 / 215/45R16

Hope one of these sizes will work for you.

Tim @ Falken Tire

Back