Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I whent lookin for it too nacho, couldint find it though.

Wish i had 25k :worthy: Thats fuckers clean.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 4 2005, 03:29 PM
Nacho hit me up when you get a chance I just tried calling your cell phone.
My buddy at work is interested in that NSX can you call me or post some of the particulars here. For example year, mileage, any engine mods, clean title you know stuff like that Thanks Nacho.
[post=469363]Quoted post[/post]​

hehehe, I got your voicemail bro... hey, its actually for sale in a big baller dealership called 323 motoring... every car for sale has 20" rims and above... LOL

www.323motoring.com
1-800-743-5715
8700 Long Beach Blvd
South Gate, CA 90280

asking price is $24,995 it says it has a mugen body kit, 3 pc wheels, and HK suspension...

I wanted to pick this one up but BLAH!!! have more important things to save up for than to buy an NSX right now :( looks sweet as hell bro... Dunno if they still have it...

I always wanted to build a low rider lol Chevy style. Like a 67 chevy impala. But with hydros you can really used around the hood. Not somethin thats gonna put your threw the roof.

About how much would it be to get front back side to side and three wheel out of a car. I mean, i dont even kow what a decent pump would cost.

:wtf: Who the fuck would put 20" rims on an NSX!?! That's what I call overkill. Although they don't look that big in the picture...

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 5 2005, 12:17 AM
I always wanted to build a low rider lol Chevy style. Like a 67 chevy impala. But with hydros you can really used around the hood. Not somethin thats gonna put your threw the roof.

About how much would it be to get front back side to side and three wheel out of a car. I mean, i dont even kow what a decent pump would cost.
[post=469532]Quoted post[/post]​

about like 1800-2000+

the hydraulic setup we had on the 87 cutty that i use to advertise with, the setup and frame reinforcement was $10,000... so you can see how rediculous hydraulics are... once the car is finished, you still drop in money cuss if you hop, you are going to break shit... bad part... hopping 6 feet in the air and breaking a ball joint :(

Ludegirl; the car has 17-18 I believe, no 20's...

What year is the nsx and how many miles? Does it have a clean title?

I just wanna hop a lil and go old school. Every ones doing airbags now indays. I wouldint wanna be hopin more then a few inches, Can i do that and not break stuff?

LOL i maye have to start a low rider project :ph34r: :D

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 6 2005, 01:38 AM
What year is the nsx and how many miles? Does it have a clean title?

I just wanna hop a lil and go old school. Every ones doing airbags now indays. I wouldint wanna be hopin more then a few inches, Can i do that and not break stuff?

LOL i maye have to start a low rider project :ph34r: :D
[post=469797]Quoted post[/post]​

sup crazy man... LOL basically if you were to single pump a car to the front, you can make it hit 40-50 inches... 8 batteries in the back and the only thing that would break is a ball joint every now and then...

about the NSX... I dunno anything about it... I'm thinking it has a clean title since its being sold at a dealership...

Basicly i just wanna look cool as im hittin switchs goin down the street.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 6 2005, 03:31 PM
Basicly i just wanna look cool as im hittin switchs goin down the street.
[post=469981]Quoted post[/post]​

So will this be in the GSR or the hatchie :lol:

I like that body style like 86 or what ever

And no the GSR and hatch wont b e on hydros any time soon. Not as long as i own them.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 6 2005, 07:39 PM
I like that body style like 86 or what ever

And no the GSR and hatch wont b e on hydros any time soon. Not as long as i own them.
[post=470037]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmm.... so you wanna go to the go-kart track so that I can pick you up??? and then we can head out to riverside... its all good, if not, just let me know... It should be a nice and warm day, at least, I hope.... hahaa

Just wanted tolet everyone know I took my car in yesterday to my tuner and he fixed everything my O2 sensor problem done and gone. Next my tach problem done and fixed all I need now are my new tires for my new wheels and a 50 shot of NNNAAAAAWWWSSSS and I will be ready for May 14. Thanks goes out to everyone for helping a brother out I appreciate it, see you at the track on May 14.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 8 2005, 12:46 PM
Just wanted tolet everyone know I took my car in yesterday to my tuner and he fixed everything my O2 sensor problem done and gone. Next my tach problem done and fixed all I need now are my new tires for my new wheels and a 50 shot of NNNAAAAAWWWSSSS and I will be ready for May 14. Thanks goes out to everyone for helping a brother out I appreciate it, see you at the track on May 14.
[post=470724]Quoted post[/post]​

tire size?

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Mar 8 2005, 01:29 PM-->
integraslut78
@Mar 8 2005, 12:46 PM
Just wanted tolet everyone know I took my car in yesterday to my tuner and he fixed everything my O2 sensor problem done and gone.  Next my tach problem done and fixed all I need now are my new tires for my new wheels and a 50 shot of NNNAAAAAWWWSSSS and I will be ready for May 14.  Thanks goes out to everyone for helping a brother out I appreciate it, see you at the track on May 14.

tire size?
[post=470758]Quoted post[/post]​

I would like the new Azenis but they are only coming out in a 205/40-zr16, and i want 205/50-zr16 so I will probably want the old Azenis or the Yoko Prada Spec 2.
Do you want to check on prices for me on those Nacho? I would appreciate it. But it will be a while before I can get them I am poor right now.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 8 2005, 04:02 PM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Mar 8 2005, 01:29 PM
integraslut78
@Mar 8 2005, 12:46 PM
Just wanted tolet everyone know I took my car in yesterday to my tuner and he fixed everything my O2 sensor problem done and gone.  Next my tach problem done and fixed all I need now are my new tires for my new wheels and a 50 shot of NNNAAAAAWWWSSSS and I will be ready for May 14.  Thanks goes out to everyone for helping a brother out I appreciate it, see you at the track on May 14.

tire size?
[post=470758]Quoted post[/post]​

i want 205/50-zr16 so I will probably want the old Azenis or the Yoko Prada Spec 2.
[post=470821]Quoted post[/post]​

the ones one sale this month are Toyo Proxes
Toyo Proxes 4205/50R16 91V $69.00 each $276 total...

then with another company, its some tire named import? for the same size its; $49.00 each, $196 total...

Jonathan, I really think you should reconsider this NOS thing. I mean, it could cause problems and blow your engine. Plus, then you'd be faster than me. :frown:

Originally posted by ludegirl@Mar 8 2005, 04:23 PM
Jonathan, I really think you should reconsider this NOS thing. I mean, it could cause problems and blow your engine. Plus, then you'd be faster than me. :frown:
[post=470863]Quoted post[/post]​

A 50 shot shouldn't "blow" your motor, especially if you tune it for the shot, but will definitly effect longevity/reliability, but no, you still won't be faster than lilly :p

Originally posted by ludegirl@Mar 8 2005, 05:23 PM
Jonathan, I really think you should reconsider this NOS thing.  I mean, it could cause problems and blow your engine.  Plus, then you'd be faster than me.  :frown:
[post=470863]Quoted post[/post]​

I haven't fully decided about the NOS I just want some more power and it just seems like the easiest way. I will probably have to get a clutch before then I feel mine not doing too well already. So there was something wrong with my Distributor and it needed to be replaced and then with the O2 sensor thing he reprogrammed my chip and everything seems to be fine. Car is running great not FAST but its running good. By the way they were dynoing a H22 Hatch and it put 153hp and 145tq to the wheel, isn't that a little low I figured it would be putting more to the wheel than +10hp from my LS, am I wrong?

Back