Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+May 30 2005, 12:17 AM-->
@May 30 2005, 12:12 AM
Speaking of head i went to a lesbian party.........WOW :eek:  those girls are crazy. you guys aint seen girls act crazy till you just saw what i saw.....wow :blink:
I felt like i shouldint be looking at all the tits that were being oulled out :D
[post=505215]Quoted post[/post]​

And you couldn't hit me up or taken a video camera.

You selfish ass lucky motherfucker!
[post=505217]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL i was heading back to it after that email. I typed it, layed down then thaught..... fuck this im going back. So i go hit the gas station first and see the homie elija. He tells me theres a party at the homies shop, so i head over to this mechanic shop and they got the whole thing cleared out, with a system blowin it up and bitchs all over geting freaky. So two bad ass partys in one night. woo hoo

Originally posted by integraslut78@May 31 2005, 09:42 AM
1400 POSTS :toot: :toot: :toot:
[post=505655]Quoted post[/post]​

actually 1401 LOL

Sup guys, i'm back for a quick minute... just wanted to say a quick hello to all you guys. So is there anything new with any of you guys? from what I was reading integraslut78 wants jeff to give him a head LOL hahaha... meaning, a vtec head I would hope :D

All right peeps The SloTeg should be ready this week in fact maybe tonight TEE HEE.
I will let you know what happens with it. The guy that is doing it is going to Tune&Dyno as well to help me out. I can't wait. SOON TO BE A VTEC JUNKIE.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 7 2005, 12:18 PM
All right peeps The SloTeg should be ready this week in fact maybe tonight TEE HEE.
I will let you know what happens with it. The guy that is doing it is going to Tune&Dyno as well to help me out. I can't wait. SOON TO BE A VTEC JUNKIE.
[post=509121]Quoted post[/post]​

I still got the real deal :lol:

Originally posted by UDT+Jun 8 2005, 03:05 AM-->
integraslut78
@Jun 7 2005, 12:18 PM

[post=509527]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff all I need is a GSR tranny and then all you will be seeing is the back of the SloTeg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the only thing holding it up is that my AEM V2 cold air will not fit with the GSR intake manifold so I either need an aftermarket intake manifold or a new intake. :angry:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jun 8 2005, 09:14 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Jun 8 2005, 03:05 AM
integraslut78
@Jun 7 2005, 12:18 PM
I will let you know what happens with it.  The guy that is doing it is going to Tune&Dyno as well to help me out.  I can't wait.  SOON TO BE A VTEC JUNKIE.

[post=509527]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff all I need is a GSR tranny and then all you will be seeing is the back of the SloTeg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
[post=509632]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep thinking like that :D :lol: im already scoping some cams out B)

And wheres my 260 bucks dick...im broke agian :p and im only kidding, i just like you owing me money for a change.

By the way...........i have your GSR tranny sitting over here ;)

Oh Jeff I did get your messages yesterday soory I passed out on my couch last night after I went and saw my car. I will call you tonight hopefully I will have my car by then.
MY CAR IS FUCKING DONE I JUST HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY FOR IT. :angry:

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 8 2005, 01:17 PM
Oh Jeff I did get your messages yesterday soory I passed out on my couch last night after I went and saw my car. I will call you tonight hopefully I will have my car by then.
MY CAR IS FUCKING DONE I JUST HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY FOR IT. :angry:
[post=509781]Quoted post[/post]​

Work work work, let me know how it gos....

I am going after work to go get the SloTeg oh wait I am off work right now.

SOON TO BE A VTEC JUNKIE :) :D :p

Once you hit VTEC you never go back :lol:

I picked it up last night and man it feels and runs way better than the old setup.
Now the only thing that is holding me back is my LS tranny so maybe in 2 months or whenever I finish paying all this stuff off maybe I can get that. Other than that it runs great. Oh and my cat sucks and is choking my car so maybe we can fix that too. For now I will keep it how it is and pay everyone back and then we will see what happens.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 9 2005, 10:59 AM
Once you hit VTEC you never go back  :lol:

I picked it up last night and man it feels and runs way better than the old setup.
Now the only thing that is holding me back is my LS tranny so maybe in 2 months or whenever I finish paying all this stuff off maybe I can get that.  Other than that it runs great.  Oh and my cat sucks and is choking my car so maybe we can fix that too.  For now I will keep it how it is and pay everyone back and then we will see what happens.
[post=510202]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet :thumbsup: so what did it put at the wheels?

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Jun 9 2005, 11:15 AM-->
integraslut78
@Jun 9 2005, 10:59 AM
Once you hit VTEC you never go back :lol:

Now the only thing that is holding me back is my LS tranny so maybe in 2 months or whenever I finish paying all this stuff off maybe I can get that. Other than that it runs great. Oh and my cat sucks and is choking my car so maybe we can fix that too. For now I will keep it how it is and pay everyone back and then we will see what happens.
[post=510202]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet :thumbsup: so what did it put at the wheels?
[post=510218]Quoted post[/post]​

It only put 150 to the wheels they told me the cat, intake manifold, and LS tranny are holding me back so maybe just maybe when I get some money and pay everyone back for what I just did there could be a Skunk2 intake manifold a high flow cat and maybe just maybe a GSR tranny. :p

pics pics, give us some pics!!!!!! i wanna see the lsvtec :) in the sloteg.

anyways, glad to hear you got it goin again. thats awesome, did you notice a really huge difference compared to before, or just a slight difference?

and how are you planning on smoging your car, just a thought.

In all honesty he didint seem as slap happy as i was thinking he was going to be or should be. I think were all gonna just have to bump heads and see it at the track. Its hard for me to believe that and intake and a ca are holding you back that much.

Im gonna get my GSR dynoed and see what happens, we can ompare from there.

Originally posted by UDT@Jun 9 2005, 11:05 PM
In all honesty he didint seem as slap happy as i was thinking he was going to be or should be. I think were all gonna just have to bump heads and see it at the track. Its hard for me to believe that and intake and a ca are holding you back that much.

Im gonna get my GSR dynoed and see what happens, we can ompare from there.
[post=510516]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd have to think about this/do a little research as far as those numbers go, but I have seen an intake change make 40 (thats right 40) whp before,--is the stock one on there?

Back