cancer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Best of luck. Hope everything comes out ok. If it is cancer, better to catch it now than later... Catching it this soon means a great deal.

yep.. i caught mine almost a year later.. i was stage 3 and they gave me 6 months if i didnt do anything about it..

well guys im off to the hospital, yall play nice until i get back lol, thanks everyone it means a lot to me.i will report back asap..peace:cool:

damn man good luck, stay strong and i'll be praying for you! Keep us updated as soon as you can, I have to have you around to thrash the noobs around in the accord forum haha

other than going to the doctor, how do you 'know when you have cancer' ?

Hurry%20Back.bmp

lol.. good luck doll i'm sure you'll be fine =)

Hope all goes well man, Tell them Celerity said hi.

My name is prolly on the plaque in the lobby anyway.

Crazy

Hey man im real sorry to here bout that but like u said ur young and got alot of life left ill be praying for ya

dropping n for a update, ill make it short he said its not cancer but its some kind of fungus or granulomas, the surgery went great. in hella pain and this blows lol, but thanks again to everyone, prayers are answered through faith. and that's something i have very strongly, god will return the favor i assure you

Lung Fungus ? lungus ?

Interesting. A culture shoul..... Yeah, a lung culture is going to suck.

Back