cancer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well ive been taking this high dollar meds for about a week the doc told me it would probably make me sick as hell but so far it has not thank god, i have to go back to a new doc on the 17th he will probably check my liver and stuff to make sure the meds are not hurting me and to see if its doing its job, the meds cost 800 bucks a month and ill be on the from 3-10 months. and in about 2 weeks i can start lifting stuff over 10lbs again.

check out yourrxcard.com

my buddy runs it. it helps on scrip costs

well ive been taking this high dollar meds for about a week the doc told me it would probably make me sick as hell but so far it has not thank god, i have to go back to a new doc on the 17th he will probably check my liver and stuff to make sure the meds are not hurting me and to see if its doing its job, the meds cost 800 bucks a month and ill be on the from 3-10 months. and in about 2 weeks i can start lifting stuff over 10lbs again.

Damn, well good luck on everything!!! My good friend had cancer and had to take pills, I don't know how much they costed.....but her hair fell out and it made her sick. But you guys are both crazy, so you'll do just okay!!! :D

you're a tough SOB, hopefully your liver is too! :D
lol i hope your right

check out yourrxcard.com

my buddy runs it. it helps on scrip costs
ill do that thanks man

Damn, well good luck on everything!!! My good friend had cancer and had to take pills, I don't know how much they costed.....but her hair fell out and it made her sick. But you guys are both crazy, so you'll do just okay!!! :D
lol i guess i get a free pass then lol

I believe walmart has a thing where all prescriptions are only $10?

yeah walmart was the first place i checked, but this is a odd ball drug so they didnt have it

talk to them they can order stuff, also you can check into assistance for it. There are tons of programs out there. I'm the type of person who dosen't like to go to the govt for help, but recently I have had to. My son is having issues and the help he need insurance won't pay for so I have to swallow my pride and do it. The system is set up to help people and I'd rather see someone like yourself use it then some deadbeat lifetime welfare junkie.

Hope you keep progressing as well as you have been. Glad to hear it is going pretty good for you so far.

Uh, when this ordeal ends, I wish him luck that the turnout is for the better.

me wunt g00d thngz to h4ppn, not bad

update, just got back from the doc, they said fdor sure that it is just a lung fungus and that its common in the south they said lots of ppl have it without ever knowing, that i will be fine go home and dont worry it will go away on its on with the help of a litte bit of meds.:)

good to hear man :thumbsup:

now go take your fungus meds

Back