cancer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good to hear your ok :)

My grandma had cancer a few years ago and they operated to remove it. She never recovered from the surgery =/

i pray you have a full and quick recovery!!

thnak god the pain medz kicked in, but yea granulomas or however you spell its perty much just calcium deposits, and the fungus is prolly from pine trees, ppl in the south get that alot

Its good to here that you ended up not having cancer. Hope you get well soon. Good luck.

I missed you buddy!!! Now you're back!!!

Hope you feel better, I know a little tiny bit about the cancer scare, and you have bigger balls than me, that's for sure lol. But don't let it get to your head. ;)

Get better fast, or else. :D

Fungus in your lungs?! See, that's why I told your ass to stop sniffing your feet... :ph34r:

Glad to hear it's not cancer :thumbsup:

haha ^^ oh yea and dacheat i did get a sponge bath but it was by some 300lb woman all the good looking nurses just got to make fun of me naked they was on the surgery team lol

Good to hear that you dodged the cancer bullet. Stay strong and I hope that you get healthy soon!

BTW - do you know whether the granuloma is infectious or noninfectious ?

haha ^^ oh yea and dacheat i did get a sponge bath but it was by some 300lb woman all the good looking nurses just got to make fun of me naked they was on the surgery team lol

Hey look at it this way, maybe the 300 pound chick is just a screening element and she is gonna run back and tell all the other nurses your hung like a horse. Remember staying positive is the key though all of this.

On a more serious note, I am glad it was nothing super serious. Just do what you have to do, and get home so you can really rest up.

Lung fungus sucks. My dad had a fungal infection in his lungs back after we moved into a new house. It turned out that they installed some insulation incorrectly and it became soaked in water, allowing mold/fungus to grow. Everyone wondered why I had Pnumonia 3 times that year.... My dad got the worst of it though. I still have a calcification on my lungs.

Glad to hear it's alright. That's some scarry stuff.

:thumbsup:

good to hear everything is going well... have a speedy recovery

lung fungus..... :huh: :unsure: :blink: :wtf2:

:lmao: well hopefully her sponge technique was not that of a construction worker's.. :eek:

glad you're gonna pull through!

hell yea glad to hear it wasnt as bad as you thought,
300lb. nurse,did she look good in the face atleast??hell your on meds,blame them:D

as far as i know lung fungus is something that alot of ppl get in the sotuh from pine trees,i think, and the graniloma thing is perty much just calcium deposits. witch i think its that i will know in about 4 days out of those two, ive drank lots of milk in my time so im sure its that

Didn't we warn you that having sex with contaminated pine trees would lead to lung fungus before? I know you have a thing for "wood" but damn it man, *picks up megaphone* PUT THE WOOD DOWN AND BACK AWAY FROM THE PINE. Now pull your pants up.

On a serious note, and I elaborated more in the PM I just sent you, I am VERY glad to hear that you are going to be all right my friend. I am truly over elated for you. :D

Glad to hear it wasnt cancer. Whats involved in clearing out the fungus that was found, or has that already been done?

well my g/f grand mom when she got the fungus they cut hers out but i heard him saying something about just meds will clear it up i was way out of it while he was talking and dont feel like reading the papers yet lol, im hoping its just calcium deposits. but as far as i know nothing has been talkin out but just a couple parts of my lung small parts

Ahh, I see. Well, hopefully everything can be cleared up with some medicine rather than surgery. Either way, I hope you're all fixed up soon.

Good to Hear Good News

Amen and pass the 10mm socket!!

Glad to hear you're o.k. - now get back to work.

Back