Car parks itself. Female drivers rejoice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought ur nickname was tony t. tourettes cuz of ur easily angered nature. I dunno guess i am a dumbass... sorry tony.

I have NEVER lost my temper in real life, much less let alone on the internet.

The only thing you are seeing is the little 4" bulge in your pants that forms everytime you read my writings. I have a way of writing and a way with words that most illiterate rednecks like yourself can't even begin to comprehend.

I write to inform, I write to entertain, I write to convince. I use specific combinations of words (that are thought up on the fly) in order to get my point across.

It is not my fault you lack sufficient comprehension of the English language and it's proper usage, and you get all butthurt when I start flaming you like the dumbass that you are. And yes, I do get a rise out of seeing you and your peckerwood homie getting your panties in a bunch. It amuses me to watch the simpletons run around like the world was on fire when I write something that offends them.

I would like to get into one good flame war with Celerity one of these days, no holds barred and see who comes out champion. THAT would be fucking comedy. Me talking down to you and blanco, gets old and boring.

Wow to thinking that putting words on a screen means ANYTHING. The intensity of your posts suggests you lack an interesting life. I pity you.

The intensity of your posts suggests you lack an interesting life.

Was that Dr. Spock's reasoning or just something you happened to pull out of your ass in the high hopes it would make sense?

And yes, I hold my intelligence above you on purpose because it is funny to watch you try and jump up and down to grasp concepts.

edit-hcore-retard.jpg

You have an amazing capacity for fulfilling yourself. Must be lonely at the top.

Not really. I don't lord myself over others....just people who time and time again prove themselves to be total and complete idiots.

You appeared on this forum outta nowhere, and now you are in on the "inside jokes" ?? You talk to everyone on here like you know them personally? How fucking arrogant can you get? Even I don't speak to the regs on here like I know them personally.

You remind me of that cartoon back in the 1960's.....where there was this big bulldog walking down the street, and a little terrier was jumping around saying "whadda we gonna do next huh? whadda we gonna do next huh? huh? huh? "

Your attempt at making friends is reminiscent of how an elementary school child with lax social skills tries to make friends. Waltzes into a cirlce of guys laughing at a joke and starts laughing without even hearing the joke in order to try and look like he fits in.

What a tool. I'm finished with you.

holy shit that was hilarity reading over this crap. i wish i wasnt asleep when you guys are awake. i put my money on klyph to win this bitch off contest. not since i last watched wrestling have i seen so much contrived bull shit being slung. you guys spend way to much time winging at each other from the safety of your homes why not have a fight in real life. bring weopons, bring home boys, bring wit, lie cheat and steal your way to the bitter death.

What, real life? no way. I'm just a scared little bitch who posts on the net and pretends like it matters.

Been there. Done that. Don't ever want to go back.

oh why not your bound to win with master gheto ninja styles. the others only have grasshopper gheto ninja. plus youve got a secret weopon, once you take off that head dress every one will cower in fear and tremble before you, for you will have unleashed horror beyond anyones worst nightmares. the acne behind that thing has been building up for some time now, puss filed pores will pop, people will drown, your head will be declared a national emergency that will take years to clean up.

It's not an argument, it's obviously a discussion with one of the greatest minds to ever post on the internet.

Aww...are we a wittle butt-hurt?

I do not think you have a gf or a wife....but even if you do/did in the past....I would be willing to bet that she cheated on you based upon the observations of your personality I have seen so far.

- From the greatest mind on the internet.

And Silverchild: Bring it, bitch. :)

And Silverchild: Bring it, bitch. :)

That's funny, I'm probably one of the only people you'll ever meet who was both once a Aerospace Hydraulic Craftsman and a printed journalist (and no I don't mean blog, I used to write for 411politics.com). I've re-written technical data for the US military, rebuilt computers and stealth bombers, I'm licenced by the state of Oregon to broker life, health, commercial, and personal insurance, I'll be published yet again by the largest newspaper in the state of Oregon before election day, I can program in GW basic (or could it's been about 10 years), AND I was student body President of my middle school so NAAAAH!

go find something to bring...

That's funny, I'm probably one of the only people you'll ever meet who was both once a Aerospace Hydraulic Craftsman and a printed journalist (and no I don't mean blog, I used to write for 411politics.com). I've re-written technical data for the US military, rebuilt computers and stealth bombers, I'm licenced by the state of Oregon to broker life, health, commercial, and personal insurance, I'll be published yet again by the largest newspaper in the state of Oregon before election day, I can program in GW basic (or could it's been about 10 years), AND I was student body President of my middle school so NAAAAH!

WHATEVERS, I was published twice when I was in college....blah blah blah (insert point for point comparison with Silverchild here.....like it matters)

your cool in my book bro. you always have been, and you always will be.

:)

And that was really fucked of Blanco to make fun of Celerity's handicap. That's some low fucking shit right there dude. Can't believe anyone didnt call him out on that one. fucking whitetrash wigger scumbag.

No one defends your good ol' Uncle Cel. I wouldn't call it a handicap, because I'm still at least 10 times the man that most american "males" are.

He's got nothing to bring. All he ever posts is BS in the lounge about how he's better than someone else because of things he makes up about them. It's the most retarded rhetoric I've ever read. What an ego trip. Do you even own a car? when have you ever made a post outside the lounge?
I do not think you have a gf or a wife....but even if you do/did in the past....I would be willing to bet that she cheated on you based upon the observations of your personality I have seen so far.
Dedicated GF. 5 month old daughter. 3 years working as an engineers apprentice/Draftsman/Technical Design Consultant/Network Administrator/40K a year at 22 years old. Talk out of ur ass all you want, i just put your ignorant ass on ignore.

Back