Car parks itself. Female drivers rejoice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No one defends your good ol' Uncle Cel. I wouldn't call it a handicap, because I'm still at least 10 times the man that most american "males" are.

You're not my uncle, fucker.

I just think making fun of people for their phsical deformities is for chickenshit pussies.

I used to beat up the bullies that picked on the "abnormal" in middle school. It was more about kicking an asshole's ass, than protecting the "abnormal", but I savored in my Robin Hood type reputation and played it for all it was worth.

- You may all now bow your heads in reverance and reflect upon the scripture according to Smarnash.

Fin.

He's got nothing to bring. All he ever posts is BS in the lounge about how he's better than someone else because of things he makes up about them. It's the most retarded rhetoric I've ever read. What an ego trip. Do you even own a car? when have you ever made a post outside the lounge?

I just bought a black 2006 545i this past Saturday. I currently live in Laguna Niguel (google it) and work in Upper Management.

I do not post about cars because "import racing" and the entire "scene" is a completely fucking washed out, played out joke as far as I'm concerned. It went from the coolest thing for me and my h.s. buddies to do back in 1992, to the laughing stock of the streets.

Dedicated GF. 5 month old daughter. 3 years working as an engineers apprentice/Draftsman/Technical Design Consultant/Network Administrator/40K a year at 22 years old. Talk out of ur ass all you want, i just put your ignorant ass on ignore.
40k a year at 22 years of age???? BLING BLING !!!!!

Fucking poverty level out here in Cali. My little sister at 19 years of age was pulling in ~75k with her clothing design company she started back in h.s.

Are you trying to impress me little man with your boasts of child out of wedlock, menial salary and assinine comments?

I am willing to lay bets your gf is a heffer. This is strictly based upon my unscientific observations of your personality on here and the type of women you are able to attract.

Page two of this thread:

https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/car-parks-itself-female-drivers-rejoice-76213/2.html

something about a "tard arm with a tard bump".

I may be a total fucking asshole, but even I got limits and wont make fun of the handicapped.

That's just fucking chickenshit if you ask me.

Now we see Blanco's TRUE character come through.....a lilly livered wigger bitch who makes himself feel better by picking on people with physical deformities.

To shame.

Last edited:
My disability: I can't get change from the drive-through window (my left arm doesn't twist enough to hold my palm up)
that's about all it affects me. I'll post pics of my deformed ass sometime (Or look in the Member's Picture Thread) (Also refer to the member's picture thread of Blanco's continued attacks on my physique)

(Also refer to the member's picture thread of Blanco's continued attacks on my physique)

So this isn't the first time he has made fun of your handicap?

Wow, I am honestly shocked that someone could stoop to such a menial level as to poke fun at Celerity's problem. Poking fun at a physical deformity, of which Celerity was born with and has no control over......I mean, if Celerity twisted his arm up in some heavy machinery, then of course it would be fair game, because it was his own damn fault.....but to make fun of someone for the way they were born???? that's just low.

Anyone got a picture of Blanco? I want to what see his skinny, pale white, acne scar covered face looks like.

I got a mental picture, and it is funny as hell.

You people want comedy? Give me blanco and kylph's pictures and I promise you I will make you piss your fucking pants from laughing so hard.

Last edited:
retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

Here's mine.

hey b/reik/tab any mod, why have you let this bullshit continue? this is just dumb.

I wish i had real mod powers...

You guys need to get lives. Sure, argue a little bit, but to go back and forth like this is rediculous.

IBL

I wish i had real mod powers...

You guys need to get lives. Sure, argue a little bit, but to go back and forth like this is rediculous.

IBL

I was joking and trying to provoke all along. They got butt hurt, so I smelled blood and ran with it. EXCUSE ME if every single joke out of my mouth isn't funny. I'm not a professional comedian, but I try.

The point of the matter here is that this fucktard is making fun of a handicapped person.

That's just uncalled for.

Last comment.

Edit one was because I fucked up the image posting. Edit two was to change "studend" to "student" and "how" to "who".

I'll be the first person to tell you that I'm an asshole, too. :)

Is that your mom right after she dropped you and your buddies off to see the latest Star Wars movie?

No joke intended. Seriously.

You don't even understand the text that's in front of you ! you're getting offended at "edit: 2guys", but you're taking that out of context.

And the "Mental disability" comment wasn't directed AT me.. it was you.

I mean, wow. Moo Goo Gai Pan Duk Soop doesn't install much in the way of fast reflexes upstairs, does it ?

Back