Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1987-GTC.jpg

My all time favorite car. Total sleeper, easy to get 250lbs of torque with stock internals and under $300 in mods.

440sixpackwagonlead.jpg

Who wouldn't want a 440 6 pack station wagon?!

dammit i cant edit yet, so just so you all know, im gonna use cjvic as my universal name across all my apps and websites i use

will you please hit up B or one of the admins and just have your fucking name changed the right way... then we wont have to sift through figuring out if something you wrote was pre or post "toria"
cuz this shit is fucking annoying

I was going to do it the first time someone mentioned it but I've been out doing stuff today. Getting tires mounted on my wheels took longer than I thought it would.

Anyways, im bout to contact b or someone to take care of it

I usually like your taste in cars Celerity, but to me it looks like the car has down syndrome :dunno:

Meh. The 3rd gen SHO's suck. Cool bodystyle, but they love to break cam gears and rust. I do wish there was a 2nd gen SHO from the factory though. I miss my 95, but it was completely rotten out under the plastic, and I could put my fist through the rad support.

Meh. The 3rd gen SHO's suck. Cool bodystyle, but they love to break cam gears and rust. I do wish there was a 2nd gen SHO from the factory though. I miss my 95, but it was completely rotten out under the plastic, and I could put my fist through the rad support.

there is a gen 2 sho
89-95 is pretty much the same chassis , and gen 3's are ok , and the cam failure was a recall, welded cams = no problems

Back