Casual sneakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
What are you wearing these days? I'm in need of a new pair and looking to try something new.

Something to wear with jeans or shorts. Not for athletic purposes.

I've been wearing a couple different pairs of Diesels a lot lately. I have a pair of slockers and a pair of lounges. They're pretty comfortable and look good.

Treed!
I second Merrell's. Been using them for years. In the past decade I've gone through 2 pairs. They are awesome.

If not them, then I rock some Zig's.

Generally speaking, when I need a new pair I go to Kohl's and buy something cheap that I like.

However, I may actually be trying some Vivo Barefoot sneakers next. Same concept as those goofy Five Finger Vibrams, but they look like normal shoes.

I rock the below shoes a lot. I have each in multiple colors.

Adidas Rod Laver
adidas-iron-iron-chalk-rod-laver-sneaker-product-2-2349703-536295074_large_flex.jpeg

Nike Free 4.0 v2
Nike%20Free%204.0%20V2%20Mens-15_4.jpg

Georgia Giant Romeo
rocky161178_89420_jb.jpg

I have always been an Adidas guy as I loved the way they fit.....Until they didn't have anything I was interested in buying the last time I was at the store. I put on a pair of the Puma Voltaic III shoes and fell in love with them. I have 4 pair that I wear for different things. The only thing is that they have some wild color combos out there. I am also looing into their new bio web shoes too.

im sporting sketchers "floater" relaxed fit they are decent once broken in.

A low top New Balance sneaker is the most comfortable for me, not their cross training ones. I think they are the life styles ones.

I'm white.

if you want a real comfortable shoe, you can't go wrong with Merrells, or Keens...i tried on Keens but i thought the Merrells i have were just as comfortable as the Keens i tried on and not as much money

Classic Vans!! I've had a pair to wear since 1986.

Adidas: Rod Laver's, Sambas, and Shell Toe.

Asics classic shoes. They are a conforming type sneaker like racecar shoes.

for actual sneakers, I love asics. they are just comfortable as hell. mostly I just wear flops, so im not great for input on this topic. now flops on the other hand... ive got at least 10 pairs.

Back