Casual sneakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will tell you, as a guy with a pair of Hawks as his only closed toe shoes (texas affords me the ability to wear flip flops 90% of the time), I'd stay away from skate shoes as every day wear only because of the hard soles. I'm just about to trade them in for something else, just because, on those rare days I go into the office my feet are killing me when the day is over.

All of you men wearing flip flops need a fashion check... just sayin

If I had the choice, when not barefoot, I'd be wearing flops or snowboarding boots, barring special occassions.

B, I'd think you know by now, I don't give a fuck about fashion, this is about comfort.

IDK why they can't be about style and comfort. You could be wearing an Armani suit with some sweet Italian shoes, but when you walk into a beach/patio bar, you look like an idiot.

So if super casual and formal casual don't work for you, what's stylish?

Last edited:
These are what I wear most of the time (not this specific color way).. the skateboarding version is far better than the others, they have a more cushioned sole and more durable stitching... there are a ton of different color ways to choose from too... not to mention, they look good with shorts or pants

nike-dunk-sb-low-pro-sb-ostrich.jpg

Last edited:
A TV star denying accusations of a drug addiction, then dying shortly thereafter? :O no waiiii

Side note, HS is now advertising New Balance men's shoes on my screen. Thanks, Jeef. :lmao:

I must've looked at 213232 pairs of shoes tonight online.
none of them mad eme even want to impulse put them in my cart. :/

i have the same problem when it comes to shoes, ive been looking for a pair of reebok ers 2000 jason voorhees for ever now.found one pair but it was size 7 ughhh.

I must've looked at 213232 pairs of shoes tonight online.
none of them mad eme even want to impulse put them in my cart. :/

That's because you doubt if it'll look good. Basically you can get away with wearing anything as long as you have confidence in them.

I'm not sure if they Nordstrom out there but if I were you, I'd go to one, sit down and try on a S ton of shoes. From nice to super casual.

They have the men's half yearly after Christmas sale and that's probably the best sale all year.

Whiskey Militia. Got a nice pair of sneaks for $35 shipped yesterday. Just have to make your decision fast, haha.

I used to buy tons of shoes there in college. Great deals can be had at those sites.

Everything is just either... ghetto (like air jordans and fila shit), or obnoxious (neon color glow in the dark plastic shit), stuff a highschool science teacher would mis-wear with khakis, or just cheap looking shit (like converse) for $90. wtf. i'm not spending 90 bucks on a pair of shoes that are a peace of cardboard with some laces on it.

I'm probably going to end up with my 342432th pair of superstar II's, even though I don't really want those again, and honestly, I think those are over priced too. 70 bucks! wtf! some sweat shop kid made that for like 30 cents!

I always forget the styling taste of B.

Someone find flagday numero uno.

Step one go here:
Sneakers, Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes Online | Eastbay.com

Step two buy any of these:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:201313/sku:18690307/puma-bioweb-elite-mens/blue/white/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

or

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...grey/yellow/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

or

any of the other eleventy billion options on that site. You can search size, color, brand, sport etc. Hell I would even check out their clearance/outlet section. Last year I got a pair of 9x.xx baseball cleats for 23.xx on clearance because they were red (team colors) and last years model. Like people said above you can rock any casual shoe you want with confidence. Once you find a comfortable pair you will never go back. There is nothing wrong with superstars but there is a whole wide variety of other options out there too.

Last edited:
Back