cc-fab manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ill be the first one to tell you i slipped. i accept that, i admit that,

I was insulting your career mang, or saying that you make no money. Someone else took it there and made an off the wall comment. I was just saying I hope its not your day job seeing how you can just turn business away without even trying to get it.

reckedracing said:
:werd:

40 manifolds in 2 months with an average price of 200 = 8K or 4K a month, and these were orders that were backed up for the last 6 months... less materials?

yea, i'm thinking if he was making that much cheddar he wouldn't mess up his business and reputation...

wrong, 40 orders in 2 months dp, piping, dumptubes and manifolds. 40 orders all including manifolds. $200 ea for dp, and piping and the cheapest manifold was 200. not hear for an argument. all the backed up orders are now taken care of. staytuned for a sale and installs in ct.

Turbo&Auto said:
I was insulting your career mang, or saying that you make no money. Someone else took it there and made an off the wall comment. I was just saying I hope its not your day job seeing how you can just turn business away without even trying to get it.

Have you ever been so busy doing jobs for people that you didn't have time to take on any more for a while? This is why there is more than one person making manifolds like this. At the prices josh was selling the manifolds for, I would expect a long wait time. Shoot, I remember Dave at SMSP having a 5 or 6 month wait list on orders for his headers, and he charges a HELL of a lot more money for his stuff, and that's regular business for him. But he makes a quality product and people will just have to wait in line sometimes. Not sayng that he had the same garbage in his life that josh did, but you get what I'm saying. If you got butt hurt that he didn't have time to make you a manifold for a hell of a deal on your time frame, that's your problem. You did right to take your business to someone that needed it more. Good for you. moving on.

Josh, is your website incoognito? Give us all an update when you are back upp and running 100%.

I do FG and Paint work as a side business. ALL BY MYSELF TOO!! When I get swamped, I TELL PEOPLE the deal. If people really want your work they'll wait, no response though and you better believe they're moving on.

I never ever said the wait was too long or anything like that, I merely said you never even replied to my request for work.

You say you make a ton, great. BUT, word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool and having bad word of mouth is not a good thing. After reading the post about that guy never getting his mani, I questioned you, just being honest here. I said fuck it and gave it a shot anyway. You never replied, I took it as a sign.

i beleive he told me he wsnt taking any more orders until all this is straightened out.... which i think is a good idea if he really wants to get organized

Josh, when do you plan to be back on track with your business?

i was over josh's house this evening and i was there when he was on the phone with paypal. he has on problem to deal with and you will get the cash back.

Alright thanks for informing me I appreciate that.

just got my mani in the mail today, ill post some pics hopefully by tommorow. I was very impressed by the quality for the price

everyone make a nte of what kyle said. thats or goal.

way more than you thin kyou should have got for the price.

yup. and yup.

lol yeah, ill def have some pics up of it today, i just need to charge up the digi cam

Back