Celerity Goes Down.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

God I thought that railroad tie was an 87. No thanks.

I've got a derby 250 I'll sell you. I think you might have trouble registering it there though, probably because it's a 2-stroke euro-spec.

Bring me the Derbi !

They are 50s around here. Totally legit. No one has to know whats under the plastics. Where are the pics ?

That scooter IS hot. I mean it's a nasty fuckin scooter.

But if I do a scooter I would do the Burgman 650 as a tourer.

i want one of these ..

they're only like $2100 or so

Honda Scooters - 2008 Ruckus - Colors, Specifications, Pricing, Accessories, Gallery

Ruckus.jpg

see steve now you have a reason to buy my bike.

I am in love with this Virago. And my girlfriend who has, to date, come up with a good reason to cut back on my riding.

That, and I have zero money.

And btw, that scooter makes more than 5 BHP, so it'd be considered a motorvehicle and there is no way the NHTSA would let it in the country, much less allow it registered.

The other criterion is top speed of less than 20 mph. Lol.

take the motor and build a 1200cc cart.. :D

I evened out, and the motor - still contemplating. That IS insurance fraud, and my luck isn't that good.

well, how much would they charge you to keep the bike.. could be $300 bucks.. never know.. i'm sure the motor is worth more than that

or you could tell them the motor was wrecked and fell off in your yard.. :ph34r: .. :lmao:

Back