Celerity's Ninja Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

euro bikes are just much more expensive to maintain.
just like euro cars :p

Friend of mine has a duc and he always bitches about the maintenance but says that the price to pay to have a nice bike.

bottom line, you will never get anywhere near a rice burner when it comes to dollar figure, in fact I think the japanese bikes are the ones that are both the cheapest and most advanced of them all.

The 250 does turn out to be pretty slow, and I have to rank on it to move off of a stand still.
you mean you don't have to lean as far forward as you can to keep the front from coming up in first gear?

=)~

you mean you don't have to lean as far forward as you can to keep the front from coming up in first gear?

=)~

HAH ! I wish. No, I have to bring up the RPMs and get on the throttle to keep up with people from a standstill.

Once I'm rolling, out-accelerating anyone is a cinch.

Im new here and all but i recently just purchased a 2002 suzuki SV650 for 3gs at a dealer...its my first bike and i will arguable say its the best beginner bike !!

650 ain't bad at all. When I say "Beginner" bike, I mean it.

well the sv650 is like a sport touring bike, its not an ss bike. lots of people reccomend them for beginners.
got pics of it?

the SV is a street fighter...its an awesome handling bike...one of the best....sure i got pictures....one second please.

Picture035.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture043.jpg

ah yeah, i was thinking of something else.
im not a huge fan of most naked bikes. some of them are pure sex though.

you making fun of my bike :moon: :tisk: :boxing:

Haha Justkidding every one has their own opinions!
i'm not making fun of it. it really does look like a crash cage on it. it is basically just framework that encases the engine for protection.

suzukis.jpg

Here it is, with the new bag ! (Well, the bag is under the rain cover because it was raining)

The car in the back is the Pug. more in the Pug thread in the other cars forum

De-stickered ! (Well, I put my Yale sticker on it)

Attachments

• Ninja1.jpg
    Ninja1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Ninja2.jpg
    Ninja2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Ninja3.jpg
    Ninja3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 242
jeezus look at the carry on on your tank. you can't even lean on the tank.

anyways, glad you like it and i'm very glad you took the flames off. flames suck.

The bag is just there to carry stuff to work when I need to. It's a 21 quart cortech that I picked up yesterday. I paid twice for that bag what I paid for the Peugeot.

Cortech21liter.jpg

awwwww its soooooooo cute!!!!!!

I might be in the market for another bike.=) =) =)

Back