COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the dogs are a joke,i heard they was suppose to be a lot meaner but they are just way to easy and slow to kill

they are easy compared to that fucking rc car.

but like 92 said, if you are distracted or they come up from behind, you're fucking done.

im loving taking the rc car through the holes in all the maps and coming out behind the enemy

i got 4 people with the rc car earlier.. they were having a flustercuck in a small hut and i drove it right on in there... HELLO! lol

does the right trigger button detonate it? i can't figure that out.

also, has anybody used the new roll into prone feature? i haven't mastered it yet.

right trigger for it to blow and left bumper to boost it, and you will need it on some of the maps if you take the car through the holes like on nuke town you will need it to get over the rock jump

the dogs are a joke,i heard they was suppose to be a lot meaner but they are just way to easy and slow to kill

I feel like they're a bit more challenging then the WaW dogs. I hardly ever got killed by dogs in WaW, they were easy to fend off with the knife. In BO I can usually fend off one and then the next one gets me...

also, has anybody used the new roll into prone feature? i haven't mastered it yet.

It's pretty cool, but I always forget to actually use it in combat. If you do it towards a window, you bust through and dive on to the ground below. It's pretty sweet...

Did any of you guys figure out how to break out of the chair in the main menu yet?

ok, so here's my other annoyance

why the fuck can't i change my button layout to a custom setup?

why would i want this you ask?

because claymores used to be RB. now every time i try to plant a claymore, i through a fucking stun grenade. GRRRRRRR

Yeah. Can't get the rhino thing yet.

Type in DOA for the arcade, type in ZORK and you'll get one of the secret achievements for 15g.

because claymores used to be RB. now every time i try to plant a claymore, i through a fucking stun grenade. GRRRRRRR

In game go to options and button layout... I use the tactical layout.

The reason that they had to make that change is a good reason though. Previously you had to choose between a frag/semtex or a claymore. Now you can have both, but the control scheme takes a little bit of getting used to...

i want full customization though. this shis annoying. you can do it on madden and everything else. i just want to change 1 fucking button. grrrrr

does the right trigger button detonate it? i can't figure that out.

yes, trigger blows it up.

the roll into prone thing is pretty sweet. though ive used it on accident a couple times and its got me killed haha..

i dove out of a window on accident (meant to just go prone to avoid incoming fire) guy was waiting below and knifed me hahaha :rimshot:

im probably late i just got the game 2 days ago. if any body wants to play with me my name is vtecdrifter on it..... dont ask about the name. << was bored that day and felt stupid.

Oh, I just remembered why the graphics on this aren't as good as MW2's. It's set up to run in 3D, and 3D requires everything to be rendered twice, so the graphics were pared down a bit to make sure that it could still run smoothly. Not the choice I would have made, but also not a deal-breaker for me...

Back