COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was a blast. Just hope that hardcore doesn't have that much spawn killing when I'm sober.

five pm can't come fast enough. I should be able to get this game up to 530 on achievements by saturday... then it's time to go through it on veteran. :ph34r:

Fuck me. There was one level I killed within 5 seconds of spawning at least 10 times. I was fucking livid.

The cars were fun the first 3 times until the blast explosion was larder than a noob tube grenade. I was standing in a trash dumpster and on still killed me. I need to get to hardcore asap, too many times i unloaded clips in people to not have them die.

The knife sucks in this one. I spin out of control if I'm in close quarters and cant get to people.

One thing that i haven't decided is good or bad is that it seems like if you find a good location to watch and control, not quite camping, but patrolling a bottleneck maybe, the game respawns your enemy right behind you.

One thing that i haven't decided is good or bad is that it seems like if you find a good location to watch and control, not quite camping, but patrolling a bottleneck maybe, the game respawns your enemy right behind you.

We played with some guys last night, pretty obvious they haven't even gotten up to pee since it came out, but, they took half the map, and it was over. If you and a couple people learn a couple spots, apparently on any map, you can shut it down for the other team. Villa (I think that's what it's called) was the worst, one guy upstairs above B, another in the passage in front of the same building, and one in alley made it unplayable past B.

That was one. I've noticed a lot of times if you patrol in a group of 3 or 4, you can't dominate pretty well.

I screamed at my teammate at the top of my lungs for standing in a doorway. Guys walks right up to us and sprays a clip and just kills both of us. Fucking irate. Gtfo or spawn rooms.

Granted I have not played to much but I only had a few shitty spawns. Halo Reach is horrible with spawning so maybe I am looking at Black Ops set next to a horribly low bar. I agree with the bottle neck assessment. I haven't found to many spots to "camp" but there are without a doubt choke points. Which I am much happier with. Choke points occur in nature. Long ass uninterrupted sight lines rarely do so I can get behind controlling choke points.

I think the R/C car bomb may die off in a bit, I think the novelty of it is cool but most people do not have enough credits to purchase all of the streaks so they haven't had a chance to mess around with different

Christ... it's been out three days and there are already two walkthroughs on gamefaqs...

That was a blast. Just hope that hardcore doesn't have that much spawn killing when I'm sober.

Nah it's not to bad once you figure out how the game spawns people, you just kind of know where to look for people after that.

So what time are folks getting on? We need to get a gang of folks together and party up.

damnit, i might have to get this game for 360 just to play with my friends. everyone got it for 360.

anyway, the camping is already starting to piss me off on pc. slows the game down noticeably and i get frustrated trying to hunt down campers all the time

at the rate im going I may get all the achievements done in a month. already up to 535 with all the little stuff. just need a friend to watch a clip or movie with and work on the intel.

I'm liking these contact challenges. some are cake to complete and give ya a bit of extra cash.

h and the variable zoom scope is slick a shit.

Played mp....didn't like it. "arcadish" and seems slower pace.

That doesn't bother me as much as finding all the things I hated about MW2 are still there, not as bad, but still there. Shooting someone in the face and they knife you ...yip, getting a full mag of hit detection on someone then they that kill you, and then watching the kill cam and they aren't even in the red ...yip. Mics on PS3 suck, sometimes you can hear the people in your party, sometimes you can hear everyone in the server except the person/people in your party, needs some work. And to any, and all parents that bought this game for their prepubescent ethug ...kill yourself please.

I'm too lazy to write a full review, but I've played online for about 6 hours now. I can't find anything really improved over mw2. There are some new features, but that's it. The rc car is the most annoying fucking thing ever. Have the other team spawn right next to the hq is retarded.

But the number one thing that pisses me off is the inaccuracy of hip fire. Totally fucking worthless and ruins the game IMHO.

Just won 30000 COD money in a high roller wager match, one in the chamber. It was pretty intense haha...

Back