COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you're all a bunch of corner camping, noob tubing f**king fa**ots. :ph34r:

(im kidding...this is what i hear James yell almost nightly on the damn thing...lol)

you're all a bunch of corner camping, noob tubing f**king fa**ots. :ph34r:

(im kidding...this is what i hear James yell almost nightly on the damn thing...lol)

That is about the size of it, the first few weeks wasn't bad because no one knew the spots yet, now it's on.

just had an opponent go 114/8 in hchq. we still won the round though. what a fucking douche.

Isn't it amazing that people always play as if everything is death match? Fuckin' christ if you wanna play DM, than go play DM.

Isn't it amazing that people always play as if everything is death match? Fuckin' christ if you wanna play DM, than go play DM.

Yeah, but the only objective in death match games is to kill, so it's much harder to rack up those ridiculous scores. That's why they're not playing TDM, because they want to take advantage of the poor saps who actually go after the objectives. And yeah, some of them probably do it for the XP, but I think a lot of people do it to inflate their k/d ratios. I wish they would just make it so that k/d stats aren't tracked in objective games. That woud solve that problem...

i have been playing alot of the wager matches.......... that shit is hard and fun........ not that good just yet but i thing i am going to play that for a while!~

i have been playing alot of the wager matches.......... that shit is hard and fun........ not that good just yet but i thing i am going to play that for a while!~

Yeah, I noticed you've been playing a lot of wager matches lately. I also noticed that you went into Prestige mode, lol. Good job...

we have a stalker for a moderator...

Big brother moderator is watching! :ph34r:

I haven't experienced any freezes as of yet. I've had some of the typical issues (failed host migrations, disconnects, etc.), and once in a while something weird happens where the lobby timer will count down to zero but then just sit there instead of starting the game. Apparently all of this can be improved with patches though, and supposedly one is coming soon.

My PS3 has frozen up a few times while playing MW2 however...

Well I figured out how to spawn hatchet people on launch and cracked last night playing HC S&D, got to be the funniest thing ever lol

Matt are you going to be on tonight? I haven't seen you on for over a week. I need to work on my scavenger "Get a frag/semtex kill with a replenished grenade" again. lol

Big brother moderator is watching! :ph34r:

I haven't experienced any freezes as of yet. I've had some of the typical issues (failed host migrations, disconnects, etc.), and once in a while something weird happens where the lobby timer will count down to zero but then just sit there instead of starting the game. Apparently all of this can be improved with patches though, and supposedly one is coming soon.

My PS3 has frozen up a few times while playing MW2 however...
I got frozen once while playing online. Two friends and I were taking turns. I was having a kick ass round in TDM at the time. Guess I'm just too good. That was the only time any of us have frozen though.

Matt are you going to be on tonight? I haven't seen you on for over a week. I need to work on my scavenger "Get a frag/semtex kill with a replenished grenade" again. lol

Yeah I will be, ill hit you up when I get on

Anyone want to play? Add me i Chaz i I'll probably be on for a few hours till like 5Pm PST.

Ill be on in a few chad.. invite me when I get on

Back