COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I am having trouble logging in. I had to log in at first with my email, but turning had an option to change my user name so I did and now I can't seem to get back in. Atleast it is still in beta.

I forgot all about this. I got an invite too, but now I can't remember my PSN password, and when I go to request it, it says Sony's site is currently down for maintenance. FACK!

finally figured out how to use COD Elite.. make sure your profile is 100% complete .. once logged in and it says you need to log in still click on your profile on the top right.. should take you from there

If you've ever seen the stuff Bungie put together for the Halo franchise that's what elite is.

sweet.. i'll wait and prestige right before the weekend.. that way i can get my fav guns back faster

that'll make my 8th prestige

Last edited:
:facepalm: They were talking about Black Ops. Read the thread title, or hell, any of the posts while youre at it.

i thought we were talking about the next installment of black ops... im referring to how it starts out with you being interogated

Back