code white!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
it is snowing here too.. Supposedly the lake effect is going to give us over a foot.. We have about 4 inches of snow already.

I need new tires.. 1st gear is useless

You live right over in olean right? That mean i'm in for all that too. Awsome.

Yeah.. The snow let up for now.. I expect it's return in the early AM hours.

wait just looked outside.. it is snowing again.. i think we just might hit that more than a foot thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
snow.jpg

What is all that white shit in the picture?

I was about the ask the same question. Did I mention that I live in COLORADO? It's been dry as a bone here, and today it was really warm. I would at least like some snow if it's gonna be cold. Lately, it's been dry and windy.

I hope we get some snow this year. Since here in Virginia, if we get 2 inches of snow, everyone freaks the fuck out and school is closed for like 2 weeks. It's ridiculous, but in a good way. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
I hope we get some snow this year. Since here in Virginia, if we get 2 inches of snow, everyone freaks the fuck out and school is closed for like 2 weeks. It's ridiculous, but in a good way. :mrgreen:
yea last year we got a foot and a half in one night and class wasnt cancelled. got to love nj.

I got stuck in a traffic jam on a solid sheet of ice for about an hour, only drove about 2 miles. Cars were driving in the ditch just to get traction. I had 2 cops pass by going the opposite direction talking to each other and one was saying "why the hell did we even come out here?" They ended up closing the highway. People trying to start from a stop just ended up going sideways, countless cars in the ditch etc. I could smell burning clutches from I shit you not..... 2 miles away. What is even more fucked up was a couple miles down the road the road was clear, dry as a bone.

snow....lol. I took 3 smoke breaks today and when i went outside and had to roll up my sleeves every time.

Ice is for the weak.

that is true. but thats why they make showers...usually shared with a female...absolutely amazing summers....mmmm i cant wait.

We got more ice than snow here. It flurried all morning, once it hit 10 the sun came out and warmed it up to 20 degrees. Still sucks. :cold:

Swanny, Was it Rt 80, 33 or 611?

Cause they closed them off, we sat on 80 for 4 and a half hours building snowmen in the middle of the highway and having snowball fights with random people.

Quoted post[/post]]
Swanny, Was it Rt 80, 33 or 611?

Cause they closed them off, we sat on 80 for 4 and a half hours building snowmen in the middle of the highway and having snowball fights with random people.
This was on route 220 about 15 miles north of I-80

Quoted post[/post]]
I was about the ask the same question. Did I mention that I live in COLORADO? It's been dry as a bone here, and today it was really warm. I would at least like some snow if it's gonna be cold. Lately, it's been dry and windy.
:laugh: it was nice yesterday, I dont know if you got any snow lastnight, but we got a little up in Ft. Collins, nothing to worry about. its been nice this november in Colorado hardly any snow :thumbsup:

Back