Cop video of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's not the fact that the guy tried to exercise his 'rights'....it's how he went about doing it.

wrong-mike.jpg
This guy is an asshole. I watched less than two minutes. If I was the cop I would have told him to remain in the car, the dogs were on the way. I would have detained him as long as possible.

And by not providing ID you open yourself up to all kinds of thoughts by police. Warrants, fugitives, know drug dealers, etc. If you have done nothing wrong just produce some frigging ID. Look at the bigger picture. Which is more of an inconvenience?

I'd personally love to hit this guy with a baton.

in texas it is the law to have a valid id or dl on you at all times. if you get stoped and dont they can and alot of times do write you a tickit. failure to have proper id. i understand knowing your rights but he was in violation of the law,therfore he needs to comply. just IMO. i hate cops also but i dont "disrespect them" even if they are being a douche, i have found that only makes the situation worse.

This guy is an idiot, I bet he's the type thats like "oh the cops can never find the people doing crimes blah blah blah" Alot of criminals are mostly caught through routine traffic stops, or suspiciously driving around at 3 am in the morning or whatever. Can't hide your neighbors big screen tv that you just stole in your pants, so put it in this car and lets drive across town with a broken tail light.

Does anyone else notice that most of the video's he's pulling is around the border in Arizona. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they have a lot of problems with smugglers around. Oh I don't know... Mexican borders?

Last edited:
His personal views may be extreme, and his interactions with the police may be confrontational, but he definitely made his point with those videos. Unless you submit to police power, whether lawful or not, they'll fuck your shit up. He may be trolling, but those cops should remain professional even when dealing with an asshole.

You can definitely tell the difference between dick head cops with an inflated ego, on a power trip (first video), and the respectful, well mannered law enforcing public servants (Drake's first video).
If all police were as level headed as the officer in Drake's first video, this guy wouldn't have any legitimate complaint, however, his grievances are well founded and well documented.

was the cops wrong yup was the guy a da yup, but keep in mind it is taught in the police academy that threatening and telling lies is perfectly within guide lines.cops do this every day and have for years and its allowed. so knowledge is power.

This guy is an idiot, I bet he's the type thats like "oh the cops can never find the people doing crimes blah blah blah" Alot of criminals are mostly caught through routine traffic stops, or suspiciously driving around at 3 am in the morning or whatever. Can't hide your neighbors big screen tv that you just stole in your pants, so put it in this car and lets drive across town with a broken tail light.

Does anyone else notice that most of the video's he's pulling is around the border in Arizona. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they have a lot of problems with smugglers around. Oh I don't know... Mexican borders?

It doesn't matter if the guy is an idiot, confrontational, or an asshole he was still within his rights. He gave the cop his license, and his passengers did not have to, and where you are going is not the police's business. Police may be "only human", but they are held to a MUCH higher standard as enforcers of the law, not judge and jury.

:werd:

people either not knowing, or willfully surrendering, their rights is the exact reason why cops think they can get away with doing anything they want in the first place

more people should be like this guy

I am all for standing your ground and exercising your rights but jumping to rant mode right off the bat is not my preferred way of going about it.

I think the police should get a punch card for a certain number of random taserings, or like one tasering a month no questions asked. That way they can blow off some steam, but the guy he tasers gets off with no charges, no paperwork, just a few moments of excruciating pain.

I am all for standing your ground and exercising your rights but jumping to rant mode right off the bat is not my preferred way of going about it.

absolutely
i will generally approach the situation calmly and offer the officer respect... but im still going to stand my ground and not give up my rights just because (s)he has a badge...

i use to fall for their shit back before i knew any better... id tell them all sorts of shit... id let them search my car... id let them talk to me like a piece of shit... id fall for their guilty until proven innocent shit...
those days are over... want to ask me anything? get me a lawyer down here... want to search my car? get a warrant... want to be hard asses and try to keep me there for a long ass time and "inconvenience me" into complying with my rights being violated? good luck ill sit there all night just to fuck with them, ive got nothing better to do, and this shit is fun for me, fuck it

I think the police should get a punch card for a certain number of random taserings, or like one tasering a month no questions asked. That way they can blow off some steam, but the guy he tasers gets off with no charges, no paperwork, just a few moments of excruciating pain.

:lmao:

that would be awesome... ive been asking a local cop to taser me for a few years now :( he cant because the tasers are checked at the end of the shift and the gun keeps a record any time they go off :(

Damn it I just repped your other post :( This is spot on. Everyone wins, well some win a little less than others but still.

If an officer is being a complete dick right away, then yeah, stand your ground and stay within your rights and flex them. That's understandable, I wouldn't argue with that. All the times I've ever gotten pulled over was more because I was being some asshat of some type. Usually I get a slap of the hand and away I go, no taser, no drawn weapons, and no body slams. Hell I've never been frisked, the only time my car was searched was because my pot head brother drove around all the time and they knew what he did/had.

I'm glad this guy is out there rattling cages and begging for beatings. Those officers who fall into his trap have only let their tempers control them, and we don't need cops like that on the street. I hope he gets multi-million dollar settlements out of every one of these...

Make an example of the douchebag jack-ass cops who think the law doesn't apply to them.

I'm glad this guy is out there rattling cages and begging for beatings. Those officers who fall into his trap have only let their tempers control them, and we don't need cops like that on the street. I hope he gets multi-million dollar settlements out of every one of these...

Make an example of the douchebag jack-ass cops who think the law doesn't apply to them.

bingo!!

Sure fire way to... at best get a ticket and at worst get your ass tased ...is to be uncooperative.

I think we should all just agree both of those guys were complete dick headed douche bags and get what they deserve.

I think it is just two extreme cases in one video

that would be awesome... ive been asking a local cop to taser me for a few years now :( he cant because the tasers are checked at the end of the shift and the gun keeps a record any time they go off :(

Just ride around with him while hes on patrol. If a situation comes up he can prime the gun on you before getting down to business.

finally!

All is well now tht I saw him get tasered.
It's people like this that enjoy don;t do it because it's right, they enjoy pissing EVERYONE off just because they can and it's their right.

once again he deserved it!

Back