Cop video of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you want to be tazed or do you want to go home?

trainingday.jpg

now i've had some bullshit issues with cops. even impounded my car for some bullshit. but bottom line, i've always found it much easier to stfu and just take a ticket.

oh, and it's page 2 on a cop thread and no chris rock clip? wtf?

I think the police should get a punch card for a certain number of random taserings, or like one tasering a month no questions asked. That way they can blow off some steam, but the guy he tasers gets off with no charges, no paperwork, just a few moments of excruciating pain.
If they get one, I think exceptional citizens should get a "punch" punch card. People will act right in hopes of getting one. Then when you do, you get to punch some of the assholes that we all wish we could punch every day with no consequences.

What if you use your punch card to punch a cop?

Normal people, cops, children. All good. Maybe you need to provide a sound excuse for the punch though. And "He was being an ass" isn't enough. "He was being an ass, honking at traffic repeatedly" is good enough for me. Or, "He used his lights to run a light then shut them off again" for a cop.

"He used his lights to run a light then shut them off again" for a cop.

fuck me i hate that.

if they cause an accident, it's still illegal. it isn't a justified reason for running it. unfortunately they will say some bullshit like "there was a murderer at a preschool" or something fake.

now i've had some bullshit issues with cops. even impounded my car for some bullshit. but bottom line, i've always found it much easier to stfu and just take a ticket.

So did a buddy of mine, he just stfu when he got pulled over for some BS, and then let the cops search his car ...they found a roach in his ashtray from months back, now his just sitting back and taking it has cost him hundreds of dollars, court time, a year of probation, and a police record. Never give up your rights.

Last edited:
fuck me i hate that.

if they cause an accident, it's still illegal. it isn't a justified reason for running it. unfortunately they will say some bullshit like "there was a murderer at a preschool" or something fake.

We had a cop do that in Austin a few years ago, right Guadalupe and ...19th? Destroyed the car he hit, and flipped his, put someone in the hospital I believe.

they found a roach in his ashtray from months back, now his just sitting back and taking it has cost him hundreds of dollars, court time, a year of probation, and a police record.

So you mean he broke the law previously, and got caught months later.
:gives: Just another drug user.

So you mean he broke the law previously, and got caught months later.
:gives: Just another drug user.

That he smoked pot months before doesn't have shit to do with what he was doing that night. He hadn't smoked in months. Do you smoke? Drink alcohol or caffeine? Take aspirin, cough syrup, or Tylenol? If so than you are "just another drug user" too.

^ OUch.

If you let them in the car its done at your own risk. Their job is to bust you for something . . . ANYTHING.

So did a buddy of mine, he just stfu when he got pulled over for some BS, and then let the cops search his car ...they found a roach in his ashtray from months back, now his just sitting back and taking it has cost him hundreds of dollars, court time, a year of probation, and a police record. Never give up your rights.

search my car. tear it apart. i don't smoke weed. there wouldn't be a bud, roach, empty bag, not even a fucking lighter. i don't drink in my car, no bottles, nothing. not even prescription pills. i don't have friends who do that stuff either. it's just not a problem. if you (not literally YOU) have to worry about being pulled over or "protecting your rights", odds are, you're doing something, or have done something stupid in the past.

have your registration legit, insurance, valid license, and you're fine. no guns either. if they find anything in my car, it's probably a red bull and a taco bell wrapper.

^ Thats the same argument Bush used for wire tapping.

Got nothing to hide? Rights dont matter.

Just ask the Nazi's... Not a Jew? Then who cares if we ask for your papers.

^ Thats the same argument Bush used for wire tapping.

Got nothing to hide? Rights dont matter.

Just ask the Nazi's... Not a Jew? Then who cares if we ask for your papers.

there is a difference between mass genocide and not giving a cop your id on a routine traffic stop. ;)

They're all just points on the same slope.

i can agree with that. but there is a HUGE difference between, "don't smoke weed in your car and leave a roach" and being pissed off about getting in someshit 9 months down the road versus....say...., "Don't be a Jew" then getting killed for it.

if you worry about what you can control, you really shouldn't have many issues. yes there are going to be douche bag cops. I haven't had many good interactions with them. but it's really not that hard.

have your license plates on your car.
don't play your stereo on level 23423423
don't have black tinted windows with smoke rolling out the cracks
don't go 20mph over the speed limit.
don't have strobe lights/neons/painted lights
don't drink and drive.

if you can follow those simple rules, 99% of traffic stops could be avoided.

Ya the roach situation sucks, but the country seems to be moving in the right direction on that one. Within a generation or two, I see it being decriminalized.

search my car. tear it apart. i don't smoke weed. there wouldn't be a bud, roach, empty bag, not even a fucking lighter. i don't drink in my car, no bottles, nothing. not even prescription pills. i don't have friends who do that stuff either. it's just not a problem. if you (not literally YOU) have to worry about being pulled over or "protecting your rights", odds are, you're doing something, or have done something stupid in the past.

have your registration legit, insurance, valid license, and you're fine. no guns either. if they find anything in my car, it's probably a red bull and a taco bell wrapper.
thats all fine and good. but what if theres something in there that is from a previous owner that you dont know about. like a roach that fell down under the seat or between the seat cushion or something. cops come, search you, find it, and you get busted.

Back