Damn State Troopers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

85 in nj hell in texas troopers dont pull you over for any thing less than 95+

are you smoking crack? I got pulled over for 72 in a 65 by a smokie goin to terrell (btw dont do 2 MPH over anywhere on I-20 East past mesquite. They dont have any problems pullin you over and they are everywhere. Comming home from terrell i saw on trooper stopped (pulled someone over) and another goin after a rig within 2 miles of the first. Those bitches are crazy.

I was doing 55 in a 45 in city limits and got passed by a Texas policeman doing close to 70, code one

Texas cops are usually cool

I can't talk, I've gotton out of so much shit because my father was the mayor, but still

if you did something wrong and got busted for it the only person you should curse is you...

You suck, my dad was on the city council in charge of the fire/police departments. Basically the fire chief and chief of police were directly under his 'command'... and my ass still didn't catch a break on my first two tickets.

ehh somewhat. i have only 'gotten out of' one ticket and i still got a ticket. I was doin 110 bein a dumbass, i stopped before he even hit the lights. he brought the gun (read radar gun) to my door and i was like. im sorry officer, im being a dumbass, blah blah blah. Eventually he was like, "I could take you to jail for this, but i get off in 10 minutes, so im givin you a ticket for 78 in a 60...dont do that shit again."

And then i have a warrant (driving without registration...just never got it taken care of) in mesquite, and the cop gave me my No Registration Ticket and No Inspection Ticket and said, "Try to keep that thing on a low profile when your in mesquite, youve got a warrant." and then walked off.

Only 2 good experiences with dallas area cops.

Last edited:
And then i have a warrant (driving without registration...just never got it taken care of) in mesquite, and the cop gave me my No Registration Ticket and No Inspection Ticket and said, "Try to keep that thing on a low profile when your in mesquite, youve got a warrant." and then walked off.

Only 2 good experiences with dallas area cops.
Warrants suck ass.

I was on SLAP with a mayor's son. That guy was out of his mind and got away with all kinds of shit, I think they finally sent him to jail though.

I found out I have a warrant out of PA, for some stupid shit, I got a warning for having a taillight out a year ago, fixed it and never sent them proof that it was fixed. That's what I hope anyway, I did a lot of dumb shit in PA. I just can't lose my PA license so I have to take care of it sometime.

Back