Dell 42" Plasma TV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, the denon has that mic shit.

and yes, my receiver is nothing special. again, middle of the line.
its for ME to watch movies on. If i was a bar or something, i'd throw down all kinds of cash on a system.

but still it sounds great- and now i will look great too :)

20,000 system vs a 5000 system....
my eyes and ears aren't good enough to tell the difference i don't think

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 19 2004, 03:29 PM

I think im going to upgrade my receiver at some point though. It doesn't have an HDMI input, nor a dvi. so, im stock at component video and digital co-ax for my audio cuz thats the best my dvd player has on it.

those will probably be up for sale at some point.. lol
i really want a denon receiver and dvd player. so sick. but so $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
[post=419288]Quoted post[/post]​

So just run the video directly from your DVD to Your TV, ne need to send the video signal thru the reciever.

all you really need to send is your audio thru the reciever.

Nice purchase.

You guys ever heard of Sunfire? My bro's old best friends' dad is the vice president there. Man, he has the craziest system ever. 10,000 watts in the front room alone.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 19 2004, 06:43 PM

So just run the video directly from your DVD to Your TV, ne need to send the video signal thru the reciever.

all you really need to send is your audio thru the reciever.
[post=419431]Quoted post[/post]​

right- but i'm still stuck at component vid, as my dvd player has neither dvi out nor hdmi out

Component is blah...DVI is where it's at, Samsung has a DVD player with DVI or HDMI for about 180 I believe.

This post belongs in our Computers, Games, Electronics etc Forum. Please look for your post there.

:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

Back