Democrats Force Closed Session in the senate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
perhaps america has finally had enough???
can it be so?

WASHINGTON - Democrats forced the Republican-controlled Senate into an unusual closed session Tuesday, questioning intelligence that President Bush used in the run-up to the war in Iraq and accusing Republicans of ignoring the issue. "They have repeatedly chosen to protect the Republican administration rather than get to the bottom of what happened and why," Democratic leader Harry Reid said.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/Iraq

:shrug2:

it's too late.

what ever comes of this... its too late.
by the time anything happens, bush will be long gone. 08 isn't that far away...

i don;t care about impeachment, i just want the retarded american people to realize that they were duped and have been defending a crook for 5-6 years now...

another thread !

they called a closed session, if the Republicans did that you would protest in the streets.

^ pretty much.

Gotta love how the democrats are more concerned with preventing what the Republicans try to do than they are with coming up with new/good ideas.

It's unfortunate. But really when you're getting beaten to shit and you have nothing left besides a slight title, I'd as well figure out something to pick out of the big man....But that's because I'm a biter.

Quoted post[/post]]
^ pretty much.

Gotta love how the democrats are more concerned with preventing what the Republicans try to do than they are with coming up with new/good ideas.

Half of it is that the democrats can't get anything passed in a republican majority. At this point their main viable option is to try to uncover the bullshit behind the current GOP administration and get some of their lost ground back.

1579150.577917.jpg

they called a closed session, if the Republicans did that you would protest in the streets.

wtf? the repub's called closed session 5 times during clinton's admin...

and clinton only got his dick sucked, he didn;t start a war and kill thousands of US troops...
and i;m glad they called closed sessions...
i hope the american public is so disgusted that repub's get voted out for the next decade...

Quoted post[/post]]
another thread !

And if Valerie were outed during a Democratic administration, I woldn't see you and Slick being so quiet about it.

Besides, the cons forced the senate quite a few times. As I seem to recall, you guys were the ones protesting in the strees.

An elephant that forgets? Naah, just selective memory.

Its really sad. Bush just got lucky that the democrats couldnt field a real fucking candidate. Even the democrats wouldnt vote for John Kerry. Dumb as fuck conservative mother fucker....what the hell were they thinking. Id kill for an idealist...err...an idealist with my ideals.

run as a republican...please......itll make my life easier when it is time to vote :)

There's no way B would run as republican. That's assuming he could even get into EITHER of the two majority parties' nominee batches.

with a motto like, if you can't afford it, abort it, i fore-see them clawing to get him on board...

thats a solid platform right there...

and i think B making another 30-50K would turn him to the dark side of the aisle

i'm a registered Independant.

i thnk democrats are a bunch of pussy's who want to give everyone a hand out.
I think republicans are just fucking idiots.

bring back the whig party :p

Thats a fair statement...but i dont think the Whigs would help. Intelligent party...?

I dunno. Politics hurt my brain right now. I wonder if there is anyone with an inkling of a clue left on the planet.

Back