Do not....I repeat.....DO NOT try to drive in the snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
holy FUCK

its like spraying tire shine on your tread, going out on a frozen lake, and trying to do perfect figure 8's

I had to drag....thats right, drag, my car up my street (long) and in my driveway with the friggin Excursion.

My definition of "drag": I threw a J-hook on each front lower control arm, pulled the e-brake, and hooked it up to the tow-hitch of my truck.

I had no one around to steer/ect and I wasn't about to leave it unattended in the ghetto Brooks parking lot at the bottom of my street...I was worried enough RUNNING to my house to grab the truck/chains.

we were only supposed to get an inch or two....

theres like 6+

totally bullshit

Picture135.jpg

My Mother is in Rhode Island right now, with my Civic with the HZ all seasons. And no shovel.

Argh.

On a lighter note, the broodwagon got a workout this week.

Nittos never did me wrong...I had NT's (205/40/16) on my old CRX for 2 years, never even got a bubble and I left the things on year round.

The CL w/Michelin's = mad bubbles

the snow shitted on my day, but it started after i got to work, and ended before i left :cry:
total of about 6-ish inches...

Quoted post[/post]]
holy FUCK

its like spraying tire shine on your tread, going out on a frozen lake, and trying to do perfect figure 8's

I had to drag....thats right, drag, my car up my street (long) and in my driveway with the friggin Excursion.

My definition of "drag": I threw a J-hook on each front lower control arm, pulled the e-brake, and hooked it up to the tow-hitch of my truck.

I had no one around to steer/ect and I wasn't about to leave it unattended in the ghetto Brooks parking lot at the bottom of my street...I was worried enough RUNNING to my house to grab the truck/chains.

You live in New England, get some goddamned tires. I spent my whole life in Florida, and even I know that I need snow tires.

I'm pissed we didn't get ANY snow!

I HAD snow tires on...I took them off Wednesday because they said we were only going to get an inch or two and Providence is usually really good about plowing/sanding.

Quoted post[/post]]
I HAD snow tires on...I took them off Wednesday because they said we were only going to get an inch or two and Providence is usually really good about plowing/sanding.
Man i know how you feel, i've been in michigan since january, with azenis on my car.
If it snows lightly, or ices at all, im stuck where ever i am until it melts.
I don't have snow tires, but i did manage to crack all the paint off from my front bumper, and crash my car once into a curb with minimal damage to my splash guards.
All in all, snow is stupid, ice is stupid, and michigan is stupid.
Goin back to phx on the 21st. :p

Quoted post[/post]]

You live in New England, get some goddamned tires. I spent my whole life in Florida, and even I know that I need snow tires.

I'm pissed we didn't get ANY snow!
:blink: your pissed!!! try living in colorado where we only got one good snow fall this year and a couple of dustings of snow. been a dry winter in Denver, but the mountians got hit like a mofo :thumbsup:

used to have michilin alpine sports, they were great. Now i have pacemark studded snows, i love them.

as for SHittos.... yeah..

Back