drove by a google camera van.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
i had the sudden urge to streak around it but i had to go to work. i never find that shit when im on my own time. Anyone know how long it takes for them to get the pictures up? He was on a side street off Hadley Rd in ft wayne.

Probably quite some time. When they put mine up the pic was from almost a year prior. Hell, (though kinda unrelated) the satellite shot is from when I was still in high school!

i paced along side one for a few miles about a year and a half ago... never saw my car on there though :(

See them all the time here.. Of course their headquarters is a few blocks away. :)

hookerpickup.jpg

what you dont see in the picture is the guys running out of the bushes and carjacking the old guy.

Certain unmarked crown victoria's here in NYC have the google style camera clearly mounted on the roof. Its probably homeland security or something . . .

Last edited:
yeah ive been in front of one for like 2 minutes he was trying to make a left going eastbound and i was trying to make a left going westbound on a very busy street. but a friend of mine told me one time he was just messing around with that stuff and he found a circle of bodies laying on the ground in the desert once ( that was the satellite view though) thought id share that

I drove by one on the high way for like 2 miles, except this was a silver 4 door focus but it had a google sticker on the side

Back