engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to 'own' people on the freeway?

strap a rocket to your civic.

Better yet once you hit the speed limiter..................

hit the 100 shot of nitrous and watch the lights go by

Last edited:
WooOOoo!

i like that dog, he's funny to me

you talking bout my possume?:huh:

OK lets start over guys

dude what do you want? from reading all this crap i can only gather that you dont know anything about hondas. Hell you didnt even know lsvtec existed? Why did you not know? because you didnt do the research. Stop posting on this thread and start reading through this forum. What you are asking has already been covered a million times wayyyy before you were here. So look around.

Only an idiot would want to go 120+ on the highway......and no you cant do that at the strip. i got up to 101 at the track with my mid 13 sec crx. I still wouldn't have enough room to get to 120.

So, my question again. Do you want something quick? a b16or gsr are good choices. be prepared to drop some money on either one of these swaps. Any thing beyond that you dont have the knowledge yet so i wont even bother to explain. Just like Blanco i'm not going to tell you how you can get to 150 with your honda only to cause a majot accident. fuck that

you talking bout my possume?:huh:

OK lets start over guys

dude what do you want? from reading all this crap i can only gather that you dont know anything about hondas. Hell you didnt even know lsvtec existed? Why did you not know? because you didnt do the research. Stop posting on this thread and start reading through this forum. What you are asking has already been covered a million times wayyyy before you were here. So look around.

Only an idiot would want to go 120+ on the highway......and no you cant do that at the strip. i got up to 101 at the track with my mid 13 sec crx. I still wouldn't have enough room to get to 120.

So, my question again. Do you want something quick? a b16or gsr are good choices. be prepared to drop some money on either one of these swaps. Any thing beyond that you dont have the knowledge yet so i wont even bother to explain. Just like Blanco i'm not going to tell you how you can get to 150 with your honda only to cause a majot accident. fuck that

ok let me say this again. i could care less about mph. i rather have a quick car. i was gonna go with b18c i found for 3000 with 35k miles comes with sensors ecu tranny everything u need and then do bolt ons. i know headers are just to keep the air circulation better and quicker not alot of hp but get that get intake already have exhaust. and chip my ecu. and then later down the road if i want more ill save for a turbo. again this car has to last me a while. i knew there was an lsvtec did i know anything about it no. as i said earlier i went to barnes and nobles and read up on alot of stuff. got a better understanding as to what parts are for.

no need for anymore posts.

I'd get a good header if you are buying an aftermarket one. A cheap one just wouldn't give you much of a gain.

I had a sub 200hp CRX that kicked along at 144mph.

Lower it, tighten up your body gaps, slap a turbo on it. Don't add any drag inducing wings/kits/etc. pow. 150mph honda.

But why? I'd rather see 0-60 times drop considerably than have a high top end.

Last edited:
controlling 150mph is a lot more important than achieving it. you need to work on aerodynamics, gearing, brakes. Hell, you haven't even thought about the fucking tires. I bet you thought your $49 costco specials will roll just fine.

being able to reach 120mph fast will beat a car that has a higher top end. end the race sooner and you wont need to be able to reach those speeds.

I am now more stupid and have wasted 15 minutes of my life reading/posting in this thread.

controlling 150mph is a lot more important than achieving it. you need to work on aerodynamics, gearing, brakes. Hell, you haven't even thought about the fucking tires. I bet you thought your $49 costco specials will roll just fine.

being able to reach 120mph fast will beat a car that has a higher top end. end the race sooner and you wont need to be able to reach those speeds.

I am now more stupid and have wasted 15 minutes of my life reading/posting in this thread.

lol u are stupid for even posting. i already stated that i just wanted quick car not top end. goodjob

So, what it boils down to is this:

nick wouldnt have wasted his 15 minutes sifting through all the bs if you had just fucking searched around and figured out that there is really no point to hitting 150 mph or above. Its stupid. 1, there really isnt a place to do it unless your car is incredibly fast in the 1/4. 2, the chances of someone like you sticking to the track to do that are slimmed to none. 3, once u hit 150 mph then what? someones always faster.

next time.. read, then ask questios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back