Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey..Here is the pricing...Well i had planned on notifying each of you individually about the items you requested, but i figured, Oh what the hell, why not just post 'em?
Here goes:
1990-91 Integra passenger fender- $87 (brand new)*
1990-91 Integra Hood- $92 (brand new)*
1990-91 Integra Front Bumper cover- $42 (brand new)*
1990-91 Black carpet for coupe $40 (used)
1990-91 Integra corner lights- $32 (brand new)*
1990-91 Integra Signal lights- $20 (brand new)*
1998 Integra Front bumper- $140 (brand new!)*
1998 Integra Headlights- $160 (brand new)*
H22A Tranny- $535 (?) (used)
B-series Vtec valve cover- Ask me privately.

Ctr cams- Wait 'til i can get some. Might be worth the wait. Sorry, i can't guarantee a time.
OEM LSD- Sorry bud, don't have any LSD's..I got some acid and some shrooms though if you wanna try 'em? i'll hook you up reeaal nice. LOL j/k. Naw sorry man. Don't got that.

*THESE PRICES ARE FOR NEW PARTS. IF YOU WOULD PREFER A USED PART. PLEASE NOTIFY ME ASAP. OBVIOUSLY, A USED PART WOULD BE CHEAPER. YOU CAN ORDER USED PARTS IN JUST ABOUT ANY CONDITION YOU WOULD LIKE. ie. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CRACKED BUMPER, PAINT-CHIPPED, USED-BUT LIKE NEW OR WHATEVER JUST SPECIFY. THIS APPLIES TO ALL USED PARTS. REMEMBER, THE WORSE OF THE CONDITION IT'S IN, THE CHEAPER. TO SOME PEOPLE, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@May 16 2003, 03:12 PM
Hey Chris, can you get me TPS sensor for my D16z? Cheap? (Honda sells the TB only for $700. What a deal.) I also need a hood and a front clip for a 2001 'lude.

Yes i can.
For some of you people who are looking for stock D-series motors. I carry those as well. Completes all the way to just the bare block. Also, all the components in between. Don't usually carry much B-series or H-series, but we always got something at least. Don't be shy, just ask.

I just got off the phone with Zerosk8r455 I am going to pick up the parts i ordered from him, so ill let you guys know how it turns out, so more people can order from him.

i need prices for my 91 crx si...
hood
driver-side fender
front bumper cover
front bumper reinforcement (metal not the styrofoam)
hx rims <--- i can get them for $40 each shipped, if you can beat that i'll be amazed

all the body parts i'd prefer in white.

email me at thepud69@hotmail.com
or IM me on AIM at thepud69

First, i'd like to thank you all for this opportunity to do business with you. Second, i'd like to add that i've written down all your requests and will get back to you first thing tomorrow (hopefully), if not, then later in the day. Also, Brandon aka brc80, I have your front bumper cover here next to me, and might i say it looks quite beautiful. So fresh and so clean. Still in it's original wrapping. Can't wait 'til you come pick it up. I am also picking up your right side fender and carpet on Tuesday morning. So i will see you sometime during the week.

Hey man. Im in the 619 area too. Can you get me some Civic Hx wheels?

Looking for '03 Mazda Miata factory sides, and back side panels for cheap. '97 3000GT front bumper, 95 Saab 9-3 turbocharger, 91-94 Nissan 240sx front bumper/ driver fender.

ya i posted about the h22 tranny u listed 535 used thats sounds decent but it would need to be shipped yo , also is that with or without lsd cause i would like lsd if possible and i would need that shipped to 04210 if possible thanx

I would just like to add that i now ACCEPT paypal!!! I'm aware that most of you had intended on paying that way anyways. Sorry for not specifying that. Well anyways, now i do accept it. I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon. So, hopefully, things will run much smoother now.

hey i also need tps sensor, intake air temp sensor, right side motor mount and oil pan for obd1 h22 prices asap would be great i think i just blew the head gasket in my f22 today so im now in a hurry to put my h22 in thanx

sup bizaatch. it's steve, and chris, u are a very generous person to these people...too generous. u are getting like 0 profit man... i can't believe you...quit bein sucha "nice guy. " ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back