Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im lookin for some prices on hydro b-seires trannys. I live fairley close to you so i would be willing to meet you for pickup if i got one.

Hey Man you look busy but if you get time im intrested in you finding me a rear leather seat for whatever fits a 94 accord... black or gray and I would also like carpet new or used in excellent condition gray! please PM me or e-mail me at dirtbikekid72@hotmail.com :thumbsup:

Hey guys, i just got another batch of prices. you will all be pm'd shortly. Thank you.

-Chris

I NEED A POWERSTEERING PUMP WITH THE BRACKETS!! FOR A B16A FROM ANY YEAR CIVIC 1.6L DOHC VTEC...FOR B16A NOT B18...NO...B18s PUMP BRACKETS DONT FIT...DO YOU HAVE ONE? IF YES LEMME KNOW ASAP....I NEED IT ASAP...PLEASE REPLY TO (edeee@hotmail.com)..this is 2nd reply...quit being a flake...yes or no...thanks for your time.... :rolleyes:

Hey boodussi, I don't recall ever seeing an order from you. Please don't call me a flake. Being busy and being a flake are 2 completely seperate concepts. In order to insure prompt service, please refrain from insulting the seller. :D . I'll let you know when i get the price. Thank YOU for your time.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@May 29 2003, 03:03 AM
Also x 3, Hey B, i've been trying to get a hold of you but you are impossible to talk you. I'd like to speak to you about furthering my business on your site for the right amount of $$. My aim screen name is Zerosk8r455. Could you please msg me when you get a chance? Thank you.

i sent you a pm two days ago.

email me if you can't catch me on aim
brian@hondaswap.com

I'm looking for a 94 and up teg dash and door panels for my civic. Wanting black but will settle for grey. Prefer the dash to have the cluster and hvac controls but if they don't and the price is right we can make it work. Lemme know and thanks in advance....

I can be reached on aol im @ nimblecivic if you can't touch base with me on here....

Do you think you can get a tranny CRX SI 91, I live in PR 00924 how much for the shipping just let me know maybe it's worth the $$$$$ they are asking like $350 for a 91 CRX tranny way to much I think...

thank's

DA. Crespo,
San Juan PR

I need a OBD1 P28 ECU which is out of any 92-95 Civic EX chipped or non chipped in good working shape. I have a OBD2 P2P ecu out of a 96 EX coupe and a OBD1 93 CX ECU too if their anything ur interested in for trade...Thanks PM me asap

hey I was wondering if you can get any 94 or 95 integra front clips jdm or usdm, wouldnt really matter. or also if u could get a whole car with a good front end. either way i need a fornt end with ac condenser, radiator, bumper, headlights, hood, lower tie bar and some other stuff so as u can see i need a front end so if u can help me pm me or email at zeuzip170@aol.com thanx for you time.

i need a Front bumper and headlights for a 98 integra and i also need a Vtec valve cover for a 95 integra

i need a Front bumper and headlights for a 98 integra and i also need a Vtec valve cover for a 95 integra and also a compressor for a 95 integra

Alright guys. I got your orders down. As usual, Friday is the pricing day. I'm driving down to the warehouse to get all your prices and pick up a few parts. You will all be sent pm's when i get back. Thank you for your orders.

ok ive ordered alot of what i need for my h22 swap already but what i really need fromn you is just a tps sensor for h22 and p13 ecu for h22 as well with shipping to 04210 thank u

How much will some hx wheels cost me?
Need 94+ integra mounts, linkage, obd1 b series distributor, 94+ integra axles! need prices shipped to 85228 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back