Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
very serious, i need a d16z6. so if you could give me a price and maybe an estimate on shipping, hook me up man. much appreciated.

Ok, Due to the ENORMOUS amount of gas i have been consuming, I had to make a decision. That decision was, I will only be making trips for pricing/info on FRIDAYS. I have lost way too much $ already from driving back and forth a few times a day to the source where i get all my information/parts. This place is not that close to me. So, in order for you to get your order promptly, please make sure you have it in before 12:00 PM every FRIDAY. For the 'tards out there, 12:00 PM is not midnight, it is noon. If your order is in by 12:00 pm on FRIDAY, you will get your price/info that day. If not, you're gonna have to wait 'til the next FRIDAY. This way, things won't be as hectic for you as the buyer and me as the seller. Thank you.

ALSO, WHEN YOU ARE LEAVING ORDERS, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR LOCATION, SO I CAN SEE WHETHER OR NOT I WILL NEED TO SHIP IT.

-Chris

I just picked up my parts from Chris last night. I just wanted to let you guys know, that everything he sold was new and in perfect condition, the service was great. I plan to order more parts through him in the future. I would recomend you guys give him a try if you need anything.

any word on the h22 parts yet i posted them before your last price list but u did not list them so i dunno whats up but sooner the better thanx

hey man whats the deal on the IAC valve for the 94 integra GSR (B18C1)? i really need it. please get back to me about this asap via email, pm, or aim. SERIOUS.

hey man i still haven't heard from you on the d16z6. i'm in tennessee, zip code 38330, dyer, gibson county. desperate man, please hook me up with a good deal. sorry if i seem to be nagging, i'm normally fairly patient, but my car runs like crap! so i need to fix it. let me know man. thanks, and God bless.

Hey

I'm looking for a GSR IAC Valve as well. Please give me a price, I am a serious buyer. Thanks

Hey guys. To make everything run smoother, i am putting everything on a microsoft excel spread sheet. It will make things much easier for both of us, i can get your info much more quickly cuz now all i have to do is press a button to load the order screen, and transactions will also be much easier now because i can keep track of who is a serious buyer, who has paid already, who needs parts shipped, etc. I've been doing this for the past couple hours, so sorry if there have been any delays. All the appropriate ppl have been pm'd. As for the others, i will have your info soon. Thank you.

-Chris

I just wanted to add that over 1,100 ppl have officially viewed this, and less than 10% ordered something. :D Slim pickin's... Well, i'm still here, and i'm still taking orders. So please tell me what you need.

-Chris

i pmed you about and ecu for an 89 tegra and a dist for the same car let me know

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 21 2003, 07:50 AM
hondashateme never sent them to me for free like he said he was gonna :(

Dude my dad was supposed to send those out USPS while I was at school!!! As far as I know he did, but let me check up on that....

Originally posted by whatdahieu@May 23 2003, 12:24 PM
this is a long shot but can you get me a pass. corner lense, both front fenders. side skirts & door caps?

For what kind of car?

Sup People,
Chris will get back to you on all your requests, he has tons and tons of requests, so if you dont get a response soon he'll get to you, he's out right now probly getting prices,

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back