Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still selling parts because I have not heard from you yet? Please let us know about the status on our order requests.

ok, heres what i'm looking for (i accually prefer used parts since i dont care about quality and they are cheaper :D )

F22B1 vtec complete engine (94-97 accord EX)
94 Accord MT ECU
Accord manuel tranny
94-97 Accord axels
99-00 Civic hood
99-00 Civic front fender
99-00 Civic front bumper
99-00 Civic head lights
99-00 Civic Radiator support (welds need to be drilled out to remove it)

E-mail me at Ademuth03@comcast.net with the prices. thanks

looking for prices on 94 Ls tranny and axles shipped to 45251, also p72 ECU

Looking for a Del Sol B series shift linkage.

Hey guys, tomorrow is the big day so get all of your orders in before 12:00 tomorrow and you will all get your info. Thank you very much for being patient. I look forward to talking to you all shortly.

Thank you LiquidMeth for clearing that up. Most ppl never read that post. :D

-Chris

Originally posted by SLOW HB@Jun 4 2003, 03:24 PM
looking for prices on 94 Ls tranny and axles shipped to 45251, also p72 ECU

Nevermind on the LS parts, how much for a H22a complete swap shipped to 45251??

i need a pasenger door for '93 del sol w/or without glass is cool. shipped to 40214
can you do this? also del sol flip-up ashtray, black.
please email. thanks

I have a request. I'm looking for interior pieces for my 96 honda civic dx for painting purposes. I need the center console, the whole lower dash, the driver and passengerside vents, the center vent bezel (the HVAC controls sit in it, and the stereo), the glovebox, the side panels on the sides of the dash, the panel under the steering wheel, the ring (bezel) that goes in front of the guage cluster, and the door lever panels for a NO PW, NO PL civic. In reality, these parts only take about 5 min to remove and are just held on by a few screws

Also I would be interested in a 96-00 EX,LX guage cluster
Or a 99-00 Civic Si guage cluster depending on price difference.

Thankx in Advance :worthy:

Joel

Hey, i need a intermediate off of a hydro tranny. I have a gsr tranny and in need of of intermediate, haft shaft, whatever you call it. Let me know, Thanks

i need the passenger side roof handle for a del sol.

noone ever comes through with this part :p

Hi, I'm Chris's Associate. I'm sorry he has been unable to speak with all you, but he has beena EXTREMELY busy. Please expect a pm from him shortly.

-Steve

Hey guys. First, i want to apologize for not having been able to speak with you all sooner. Second, today was the last day of a 14-day homestand. I'm extremely exhausted. For those of you who don't know, i work for the San Diego Padres. I work every home game they play, and i just worked 14 days straight, 8 hrs a day. So, excuse me if i'm a little bit behind on the orders. It's 2:00 a.m. here right now so i am unable to get your info at this time, however, i will be waking up bright and early tomor....today to get your prices. Thank you for being so patient.

-Chris

Also, here is my contact information for those of you who don't have it: Phone: (619) 274-6065, E-mail: Parts4Cheap@hotmail.com, or of course PM me.
Also x 2, If you ever need to speak with me and are unable to contact me, feel free to PM my partner, Norma.Jean (sorry, i can't give out his # :p )

i'd like to know if there are any b series red valve covers for sale? ( u know, to match my car scheme) dont like my black b16a valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back