Ethans CB7 Build ( PICS )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone got any suggestions for struts and springs? I dont want stock so i was thinking about koni struts and eibach springs. :confused::confused::confused:

If anyone has a manual tranny i could use give me a price shipped to 12428.

Must fir H22, H23 or F22 engines!

Last edited:
Anyone got any suggestions for struts and springs? I dont want stock so i was thinking about koni struts and eibach springs. :confused::confused::confused:

Koni and Eibach would work fine. Neuspeed or H&R springs and any decent after-market shock would work nicely too. Also, Tokico makes kits with shocks and springs included. That's what I'm using on my car. I just have the basic sport shocks (the "Blues") but you can also get a kit with the Illumina shocks which have adjustable dampening...

Thanks man ill have to look in to them. Right now im still searching for a tranny and having hell finding a good one! :(

Damn...check the denver craigslist. If you can talk someone into shipping one they are somewhat easy to find around here.

Got the blown tranny out.

Im gonna need a couple cans of degreaser.

car010um3.jpg

Last edited:
Its been a while. I haven't touched the car... its sitting at my garage waiting for a tranny.

Maybe within the next couple months ill have it. No heat in my garage so i haven't even felt like getting the tranny or working on it.

Just wanted to let everyone know i didn't give up on it. Just a little broke and its too cold.

I miss my accord. :(

Back