ever get the feeling that

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
<--22 y0!

I'm getting engaged soon.

HA! beat that y0's

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 25 2003, 06:38 PM-->
@Sep 25 2003, 07:34 PM
<--22 y0!

I'm getting engaged soon.

HA! beat that y0's

So it's a race to the altar? WTF for? lol.

Because when you find the person that you want to be with for the rest of your life why wouldnt you want to propose to her? I have been with her quite sometime now. Plus the connection that we have w/eachother cant be duplicated by anyone else. When you know, you just know.

Well good luck, but at 22 the best part of your life is just beginning. You both are still growing as people. I'm not saying that she isn't "the one", but marriage is serious stuff. And try not to saddle yourself with kids too soon.

spoken like a truely whipped man . . . . lol

j/k i know steve has been real serious about abbie but he's still got time for the guys. i give the wedding a big :woo:

ABbie and I arent going to have kids, we have already agreed upon that. She is older than I am, and will be completing her MBA in the next two years, we will have a long engagement and wont probably get hitched until 26 or so. Just because someone gets engaged doesnt mean they are going to jump into full marriage mode and start popping out sisteve jr's. We both have career paths that we need to develop before we join finances on a permanent basis.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 25 2003, 11:46 PM
spoken like a truely whipped man . . . . lol

j/k i know steve has been real serious about abbie but he's still got time for the guys. i give the wedding a big :woo:

If I had a chick i really cared about...I would probably be saying the same thing.

good luck Sisteve. Must be nice to be whipped :lol:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 24 2003, 10:40 PM
here's a descent one, a little old though.. and yes, that is in my room. that flag was flown over the capital of the US in celebration of me reaching Eagle scout..

s3f2a1712b533f.jpg

here's us at my little brothers art show *middle, obviously* little more rescent
s3f4ae5fbe30e0.jpg

last one is her with her cousin, yes, she is wearing the white..

s3f72632f99d08.jpg

:eek2: why is she with you?

All i need in this life of sin, is me and my g/f

do you eat box? little miss civic racer girl

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 26 2003, 12:35 AM
just curious . . . we may have a lot in common . . . i am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

:lmao:

Go figure. Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back