Favorite Beer/Spirits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Im turning 21 pretty soon, Memorial Weekend, and I was curious to see what kind of beers do my fellow members drink on Hondaswap.
If you dont drink, dont post because who cares? And if you say because of religious reasons, BS! The bible is full of wine :p

Personally, my friends and I drink a shit load of the green stuff (Heinekken). Probably a 36 for about 5-6 people. However, on occasions we drink some Hennessy or Hipnotic. Wine and champnagne (sp) is pretty good, esoecially the red wines. Really fruity. Mixes are just too femine. Most of thepeople i know who drink that stuff are females. Girl friends who like to get drunk, but hate the taste of alcohol. Some may say, "You can just dump a shit load of liquor into it!," but in rebuttal. Thats like saying, "Yeah its a Tercel. But if i dump a T88H into and boost it to hell, itll be hella fast." Its still a Tercel, thus its still a mix. Yeah itll be strong, but man, its still a MIX!

I don't drink beer. However Absolut Mandarin and Wild Turkey Rare Breed are my two favorite alcohols.

Instant Death-
3 oz bacardi 151
3 oz everclear
3 oz jagermiester
5 oz water
dash of salt

all my favorite alcohols plus it gets you wasted off of like one drink.

eh my beer of choice has always been miller light. But when im poor and cant afford anything real, i drink natty light. Yes i do, dont hate

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 15 2005, 06:06 PM
eh my beer of choice has always been miller light. But when im poor and cant afford anything real, i drink natty light. Yes i do, dont hate
[post=461355]Quoted post[/post]​

At least it isn't Beast (shudders).

Steel Reserve 8% alcohol. ughgh. its strong, but honestly doesnt taste that bad, especially not as bad as natty Ice

abe.jpg

bud light,corona, crown royal(whiskey), corazon(tequila), goldschlager(cinnamon schnapps)

Irish Car Bomb

1/2 pint of guiness
shot glass with 1/2 jameson irish whiskey & 1/2 baileys irish cream
Drop the shot glass in the 1/2 pint down it.
Tastes like chocolate milk.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 15 2005, 06:08 PM-->
Speedracer228
@Feb 15 2005, 06:06 PM
eh my beer of choice has always been miller light.  But when im poor and cant afford anything real, i drink natty light.  Yes i do, dont hate
[post=461355]Quoted post[/post]​

At least it isn't Beast (shudders).
[post=461358]Quoted post[/post]​

i like beast. im told i have cheap taste. i like pabst blue ribbon too. but my favorite is mgd or yingling(sp). but fortys are the best when you just want to drink, olde english or steele reserve.

If I have a choice, it's Alaskan Amber and Jager bombs all night. But usually, I drink Mickey's cause it's cheap and it tastes good to me. I like malt liquor. :beer:

its all about the Comfort. i like it straight and at room temperature, wasnt feelin it when i had it cold and its not bad w/ coke.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 15 2005, 06:30 PM
try a good wisky crown royal is cheap and good
[post=461326]Quoted post[/post]​

Crown Royal is far from cheap, buddy.

Beer-wise I drink Corona, Miller Light, and 211.

Liquor-wise I drink Jagermeister (Jagerbombs, red headed sluts), Crown Royal (Royal Flushes), and any Absolut Vodka's.

Back