Favorite Beer/Spirits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 15 2005, 05:35 PM
Instant Death-
3 oz bacardi 151
3 oz everclear
3 oz jagermiester
5 oz water
dash of salt

all my favorite alcohols plus it gets you wasted off of like one drink.
[post=461328]Quoted post[/post]​

go easy on him hes only going to be 21 maybe he wants to remember some of it.

O wait you never remember your 21st get 2 and call it a night.

Originally posted by lowassaccord+Feb 16 2005, 10:35 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Feb 15 2005, 05:35 PM
Instant Death-
3 oz bacardi 151
3 oz everclear
3 oz jagermiester
5 oz water
dash of salt

all my favorite alcohols plus it gets you wasted off of like one drink.
[post=461328]Quoted post[/post]​

go easy on him hes only going to be 21 maybe he wants to remember some of it.

O wait you never remember your 21st get 2 and call it a night.
[post=461973]Quoted post[/post]​

im only 19, that drink is the shit if you want to just chill out, wasted off your asss.

that drink fucks you up, but tastes like shit...unless you chase it down with a shotgunned beer..heh.

BEER

Budweiser (or bud light)
Guiness
Harp
Killians
Ice House
Samual Adams
Sierra Nevada IPA
Harpoon IPA
Magic Hat #9
Colt 45
Olde English (first beer bought as an official 21 year old)
(this is only 1/3 of my list)

MIXERS

are for pussies.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Feb 16 2005, 07:17 PM
TGIF's makes a bad ass electric lemonade
[post=461871]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I worked there and let me tell you, they are the shit!

[Big Lebowski] White Russian, if you would[/Big Lebowski]

[Big Lebowski] Holy shit man, You make one mean Caucasian![/Big Lebowski]

-> Steve

That would be my favorite.

Knob Creek with rocks, straight

or SoCo chilled straight

Ol' E is fucking nasty. So is Red Dog, Mickey's, and anything with the name ICE.. blah.. I use to drink Corona, but that stuff gives me terrible poohs in the morning. Makes your shit smell even worster than shit.

I cant wait till im 21 so i can order drinks. the home made shit doesnt taste the same. use to work at a chinese resturant and some of theyre shit is good.

whats the stuff that looks like pimp juice? its purple and taste like grape. its like a really fancy bottle. that stuff is good too.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 17 2005, 02:03 AM
that drink fucks you up, but tastes like shit...unless you chase it down with a shotgunned beer..heh.

BEER

Budweiser (or bud light)
Guiness
Harp
Killians
Ice House
Samual Adams
Sierra Nevada IPA
Harpoon IPA
Magic Hat #9
Colt 45
Olde English (first beer bought as an official 21 year old)
(this is only 1/3 of my list)

MIXERS

are for pussies.
[post=462046]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont think i could have said it any better

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Feb 17 2005, 05:38 PM
Ol' E is fucking nasty. So is Red Dog, Mickey's, and anything with the name ICE.. blah.. I use to drink Corona, but that stuff gives me terrible poohs in the morning. Makes your shit smell even worster than shit.

I cant wait till im 21 so i can order drinks. the home made shit doesnt taste the same. use to work at a chinese resturant and some of theyre shit is good.

whats the stuff that looks like pimp juice? its purple and taste like grape. its like a really fancy bottle. that stuff is good too.
[post=462288]Quoted post[/post]​

no offense, but you drink like a girl. when coronas are too hard on you, you have a problem. tonight was mostly 151 with a little bit of coke and im good.......

I agree with celerity (for once) white russians (2 oz vodka, 1oz coffee liquor, the rest of an old fashioned glass filled with cream) made that way are pretty good, though black russians are good too (3/4 oz coffee liquor (kahlua/copa de oro/whatever) 1 1/2 vodka).
Along those same lines the colorado bull dog (1 shot Vodka,
1 shot Kahlua, Milk, 1 splash Coca-Cola, shaken with ice) is pretty good too, though not terribly good for getting smashed.
Watermelon shooters (1/2 oz Southern Comfort 1/2 oz Amaretto 1/2 oz Creme de Noyaux 1/2 oz Sweet and sour) are pretty good for having a substantial (relativly) alcohol content without making you wretch.
Apple martinis (1 part good vodka, 1 part sour apple pucker, one part apple juice (or another part pucker)) are pretty good as a sipping drink as well.

As a drink by itself I've become a bit fond of Herbsaint, a 90 proof anise based spirit produced in new orleans, It tastes a bit like black licorice and can also be substituted in any drink recipies where absinthe is called for. If i had an absinthe spoon it would make drinking it more fun, but good ones are expensive.

Plum wine (usually found near the sake in liquor stores) is good straight, or when mixed with two or equal parts sprite. adding a bit of chambord to the mixture is good too.

Anyone know the name of that Almond flavored liquor?

Cause Amaretto, Kahlua, Bailey's, and whatever that is seems like it would be a good, strong coffee drink when mixed. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure amaretto (di sorono is a brand) is almond isnt it?
Perhaps you mean frangelico, which is hazlenut i think.
creme de noyaux us classified under almond liquors, as is creme de almond

wow, b likes vodka cran. good stuff. i'm a liquor snob. once you have the 'good' stuff, nothing else will do. haha

grey goose vodka (accept NO others)
Petron Silver (once again, there is no better tequila)
Jagermeister. (that shit fucks you up with some sambuca)

Fat Tire ale... good shit

Back