FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whatup yO!! It was cool finally getting to kick it with some of yall!
Jason, Taylor, Shad, Johnathen and Mike. B) Wasn't too happy with my times, but at least I ran 12s both runs. ;) That sucks about the pictures but at least we got some vids... (hopefully we'll all get to see *coughjasoncough*) Hit me up whenever you guys wanna meet again... I don't check this site often so PM me with any new plans!

BTW... I just bought a 2003 CBR954RR :D So that's gonna be my new toy for a while. :D :D :D

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Mar 11 2004, 09:51 PM
whatup yO!! It was cool finally getting to kick it with some of yall!
Jason, Taylor, Shad, Johnathen and Mike. B) Wasn't too happy with my times, but at least I ran 12s both runs. ;) That sucks about the pictures but at least we got some vids... (hopefully we'll all get to see *coughjasoncough*) Hit me up whenever you guys wanna meet again... I don't check this site often so PM me with any new plans!

BTW... I just bought a 2003 CBR954RR :D So that's gonna be my new toy for a while. :D :D :D

Bitch lol... now you can start the new build for the civic B)

Hey anyone heading out there this weekend...im pissed as hell i couldn't go out there and meet all of yah...i think im gonna go...hey did any of you see Leslie crash? bet she's never gonna hook up the back brakes again...

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Mar 16 2004, 09:10 AM
Hey anyone heading out there this weekend...im pissed as hell i couldn't go out there and meet all of yah...i think im gonna go...hey did any of you see Leslie crash? bet she's never gonna hook up the back brakes again...

oly shit she crashed? is she aiight? damn i bet Bubba [her BF and crew chief] was scared when he saw her hit the wall

damn i hope she is aiight

hmmm this weekend is fontana again? and then palmdale is the week after? hmmm i think im gonna hold off on fontana and head out to palmdale to do some watching seeing as how i wont be able to use my tow vehicle that weekend to take my civic up there =/

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 16 2004, 02:01 PM

hmmm this weekend is fontana again? and then palmdale is the week after? hmmm i think im gonna hold off on fontana and head out to palmdale to do some watching seeing as how i wont be able to use my tow vehicle that weekend to take my civic up there =/

man just drive that shit up there, be a champ like Jerry (IB), that fool mobbed his hatch on the freeway w/ da slicks in the back to the street races....

Edit: Leslie's cool by the way, but the car is done :bawling:

wadddddup jason and dvs long time no talk....

where the fuck is ray (rsaeini) anyone talk to him lately? called him up this past weekend, but i couldnt talk to him for very long.

mini-meet @ starbucks to clown on the ricers ??????????????????????????????

:p

Hey btw, i was looking at your car page...why did you go with such low compression for an all motor trailered car? You should put that bad boy into the 12's with some 13:1 pistons and be very competitive running in the all motor street class

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Mar 16 2004, 11:17 AM

where the fuck is ray (rsaeini) anyone talk to him lately? called him up this past weekend, but i couldnt talk to him for very long.

hahaha starbucks again? shiet how bout we just go to signal auto in torrance... =)

i havent talked to ray, i lost my old cell phone so i lost his number also and robert and everyone really hahaha... :p

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Mar 16 2004, 11:25 AM
Hey btw, i was looking at your car page...why did you go with such low compression for an all motor trailered car? You should put that bad boy into the 12's with some 13:1 pistons and be very competitive running in the all motor street class

because i bought the block used... i had just fucked up my second block ON THE STREET and i was low on cash, so i bought a KG built block from a guy i knew who had an all nitrous civic

except he was only running a "2 litre LS motor" but they neglected to tell me that the block only had 10.8:1 compression and that the head on the LS was extremely milled to raise the compression... they had told me it was 11.8:1 compression, so i decided to get the crower stage 3 cams... i later found out the low compression and the car make 197 to the ground with no problems but also the car is heavy and the suspension is holding me back [oh also the block wasnt a 2 litre i found out, its only a 1.8 so ive been pissed about this whole subject]

i wasnt originally planning on making it a trailer car... but when you go to the track in a fully built car then you risk the chance of breaking, and i dont take any chances with getting my car stranded... believe that ive been in this game for a lil over 8 years and i dont fuck around on track day

BTW driving with slicks on the street isnt that big of a deal, i've seen 700hp integras on the street slicked down driving to a race location more than 30 miles away

EDIT - yes i know i need to learn how to speak engarish lol... im high so i have a reason

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 16 2004, 03:22 PM

BTW driving with slicks on the street isnt that big of a deal, i've seen 700hp integras on the street slicked down driving to a race location more than 30 miles away

yeah thats a little expensive for my taste, but i wasn't saying the slicks were the issue its driving the 260+whp all motor car, but damn thats some shadyness with the setup, fuck shady people like that but whatever you know you still have fun with it and thats whats important

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Mar 16 2004, 12:59 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Mar 16 2004, 03:22 PM

yeah thats a little expensive for my taste, but i wasn't saying the slicks were the issue its driving the 260+whp all motor car, but damn thats some shadyness with the setup, fuck shady people like that but whatever you know you still have fun with it and thats whats important

exactly

B)

Originally posted by civichbgsr@Mar 16 2004, 06:47 PM
Is there anyone from San Diego in this thread.

yeah but he doesnt post on here often... there are a few of san diego people on this board

Originally posted by civichbgsr+Mar 16 2004, 09:53 PM-->
I live in TJ.
I want to invite them down here and see what they got.
Theres no real problems here with the cops or anything
there is some guy that lives in TJ that always goes to the racelegal.com drags at qualcomm in a yellow mustang gt... pretty damn fast.

civichbgsr
@Mar 16 2004, 09:54 PM
where r you guys from.

vista, north county SD.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 16 2004, 03:16 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Mar 16 2004, 11:17 AM

hahaha starbucks again? shiet how bout we just go to signal auto in torrance... =)

i havent talked to ray, i lost my old cell phone so i lost his number also and robert and everyone really hahaha... :p

I got Ray's number, but i stepped on my cell phone so i dont know what it is....

Signal auto works for me.....friday night/sat. night would be best....

I dont know the rest of the peeps on this thread that you are talking to, but maybe we can get a meeting set up sometime in the near future...

Where is signal auto anyways? isnt that where I bought my hks ssq bov @ ?

right by ikea?

ill give Ray a call, he's busy as fuck working tho from what he told me. think he is starting his ls/vtec build up....oops....said too much :ph34r:

Signal Auto's address is

1719 Abalone Ave #401
Torrance, Ca 90501

Well so what does everyone else think about a kick it, maybe meet up at signal auto then hit up a park and bbq it up? anyone else down? if i get enough responses in this thread then i'll start a new thread to try and organize this whole thing.

sound good? anyone wanna help me plan lol

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
who else???? add your name to the list... if we can come up with at least 10 people who are down then lets go for it

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 16 2004, 10:00 PM
Signal Auto's address is

1719 Abalone Ave #401
Torrance, Ca 90501

Well so what does everyone else think about a kick it, maybe meet up at signal auto then hit up a park and bbq it up? anyone else down? if i get enough responses in this thread then i'll start a new thread to try and organize this whole thing.

sound good? anyone wanna help me plan lol

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
who else???? add your name to the list... if we can come up with at least 10 people who are down then lets go for it

Signal Auto's address is

1719 Abalone Ave #401
Torrance, Ca 90501

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
3. Robert [arpee79]

Back