Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm thinkin about takin away rep points from nick and Tommy. lol

Nah, good job guys. I have a question; being tied for 3rd-4th place, do you just type in the names one by one or do you rank those tied standings? I went from 6th to 4th now on the chart.
i think he also factored in how you did for the week... week 5 you went 11-3, the person below you went 10-4 ect...

Well im just numbering the people and just did it by last weeks score. Im just a fuckin idiot (check the location) and never thought about it that way haha.

Gimme my damn-deserved rep you bastards!!! You'll hang for your injustices...

Hopefully I can keep up the good work. And Gratz Nick! I blame everything on baltimore.

i researched my decisions a little more this time...

WTF man, f*ck week 6 :mad: grrrr

Detroit upsets...
Cincy lost to TB?!? WTF is that?!?

............um, sorry, but I really had to vent on that one

Last edited:
for real... and fucking seattle made that winning fg.. fuckers.
mcnair gets injured, god dammit.
and now ben found his throw again... shit.
Tenn beat Washington, whta kind of shit is that?

i suck.

Cincy lost, Buffalo lost, Baltimore again? wtf? What happened to them?

Week 6 will have to be chemically erased from my memory. This is going to be one of my worst picks weeks. EVER. :(

Yeah, Im not doing very well...i hope i get lucky and go 7-6 this week.

i think we all did shitty this week...lol...the teams that were suppose to win...well...didnt show up...so they got their asses handed to them...wtf!

Pending Chicagos win tomorrow, I'm freaking 7-5 right now.

7 and fucking 5...

week 6: 7-5
L - Buffalo
L - Baltimore
L - Cincinnati
W - Dallas
L - Atlanta
W - New Orleans
W - Seattle
L - Washington
W - Pittsburgh
W - N.Y. Jets
W - San Diego
W - Denver
- Chicago

This'll be my second worst week once Chicago WINS tomorrow, and they better WIN.

shit im 6-6 going into monday night...

we got plenty of season left, and looks like everyone did poorly.......... thank god!

becasue we all picked sensibly, how the fuck does a Detroit (0-5) beat Buffalo. didn't expect that one.

They've been progressivly getting better and buffalo's kept sucking. Not to say i chose them, i thought about it. But Tennesse (0-5) beat Washington(suck).

Every dog has his day *shrug*

Back