Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys, you all do as you need see fit. i've been so busy i forgot topost my pics. i overheard my brother talking abouth terrel owens and i remembered. i have been in the kitchen all day hosting my moms dinner party. i haven't seen scores yet i'm still waiting on the page to load. whatever you all do is fine. i completey forgot. my brother had an accident on friday. my moms birthday was saturday so we went out and today was here dinner party. I honestly forgot. unfortunately i didn't see any of the games. but like i said do as you all see fit.

hey guys, you all do as you need see fit. i've been so busy i forgot topost my pics. i overheard my brother talking abouth terrel owens and i remembered. i have been in the kitchen all day hosting my moms dinner party. i haven't seen scores yet i'm still waiting on the page to load. whatever you all do is fine. i completey forgot. my brother had an accident on friday. my moms birthday was saturday so we went out and today was here dinner party. I honestly forgot. unfortunately i didn't see any of the games. but like i said do as you all see fit.

wow, that was genuine and convincing..

wow, that was genuine and convincing..
listen, i care less if you understand or not. it's the truth. take it or leave it. and i also understand the consequences i will accept. this is suppose to be for fun and i missed out this week, all well. there are plenty of more games to be played.

I dunno, it's up to Seany IMO. Since we can only take her word for it and all.

OMFG!!! I never did like Drew BledSlowAssFuckerHoldsOnToTheFuckingBallTooLongShitHead!!!!!!! Fucking horrible, just fucking horrible. 6 fucking yards away from tying the game and what the fuck does he do...throws a fucking pick!!! "I thought he was gonna go this way, that way, blah blah fucking blah"... jesus christ be a fucking man already and quit using the same fucking bullshit excuse... I think it's time for some Tony Romo!!!!

Well, she did still pick Green Bay, The Jets, Oakland, Dallas, and Cleveland lol

11-2 right now. If baltimore can pull off the win it'll be my best week yet.

Jets got their fuckin asses kicked. I never thought they'd get a beating that bad seeing as how the almost beat the Colts last week, damnit.

11-2 right now. If baltimore can pull off the win it'll be my best week yet.

Jets got their fuckin asses kicked. I never thought they'd get a beating that bad seeing as how the almost beat the Colts last week, damnit.

yea man...their game against the Colts last week was one reason i picked them...

yea man...their game against the Colts last week was one reason i picked them...
Indy is the most over rated team in the league. Well that's kinda not fair to say, more like Payton Manning is the most over rated QB ever. I've been saying this for a while now (for proof, ask 2000Si, i've even talked about it the last 2 seasons) As a team they are a good unit but come important games and/or playoff time, Manning chokes hardcore. Now it seems like he's choking during the season. The only reason they are 5-0 is because of their defense and Manning has some good ass recievers that make him look good. Hell they almost lost to Tennessee this week.

The Jets are ok but how could you pick them over Jacksonville? Have you guys forgotten what they did at the begginning of this season? Not just the wins themselves, the stats that their defense put up during those games...fucking incredible. Not to mention they were at Jacksonville.

Indy is the most over rated team in the league. Well that's kinda not fair to say, more like Payton Manning is the most over rated QB ever. I've been saying this for a while now (for proof, ask 2000Si, i've even talked about it the last 2 seasons) As a team they are a good unit but come important games and/or playoff time, Manning chokes hardcore. Now it seems like he's choking during the season. The only reason they are 5-0 is because of their defense and Manning has some good ass recievers that make him look good. Hell they almost lost to Tennessee this week.

The Jets are ok but how could you pick them over Jacksonville? Have you guys forgotten what they did at the begginning of this season? Not just the wins themselves, the stats that their defense put up during those games...fucking incredible. Not to mention they were at Jacksonville.

Wait what? I don't think he's overrated. When he's in the pinch, he's pretty damn good at making plays happen to get his team back ontop.

IMO, they have been slouching like fucking crazy the past two weeks, but when it came down to putting the points up to come out on top, he got them there. They won 13 straight games last year... that has to show you something about how skilled they are. But when they sit there and pick their noses until the last 5 minutes of the game, they're going to play horribly.

He has choked a few times... but what QB hasn't? When his offensive line (which is >>> than his defensive line) doesn't give him the protection he's used to, it gets hard in the pocket to make plays happen.

Right now I'm pissed at baltimore... They've got less than 2 minutes to put up 10 points. I think I'm going to lose on this last pick.

Last edited:
hell yea...denver just handed baltimore their first loss...thats what im talkin about!

I mean comon B16... you wanna watch a QB choke, look a few hundred miles east of Indy to Pittsburgh. Roelthlisbooger has been choking like mad this year.

Superbowl winning team what? huh?

Wait what? I don't think he's overrated. When he's in the pinch, he's pretty damn good at making plays happen to get his team back ontop.
no, I meant the fact that i have said this about Peyton Manning before. Peyton Manning is a choke artist thus far, until he does something that actually means something, then i'll give the man some respect as a football player he will never have my respect as far as his personality goes...

oh and for the record, the records he has set mean jack shit without a ring...period. Just ask Dan Marino:ph34r:

Back