Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That actually made me laugh, nick. Rep for you. :p

i actually picked culpepper as my first quarterback in my fantasy draft. i think he was my 6th pick. i was pissed, but whatever. all the other good qb's were taken so i thought i was doing ok. plus ronnie brown isn't too bad. i don't know why that can't put it together though. another college coach that chokes in the nfl.

haha, i had culpepper last year as my number one.... big mistake, i made sure to pick anyone over him. Seriously, the Dolphins was the team i really thought could make it into the second round atleast. On paper they looked fantastic...

Miami beating Chicago? what? huh?

I took a shot at Buffalo/GB... 50/50 chances on two sucky teams didn't pay off for me... oh well.

i had washington winning.... fucking switched cuz of moss not playing

WHAT THE FUCK IS AN UNTIMED DOWN!?!?!??!?!?! And that facemask SHOULD have been a 5 yard unintentional, not a 15... he fingered his helmet.. he didnt sling him down by it... Fuck me. im bitter. :D

Yeah... but MIAMI beating CHICAGO!?????????????????????

:( fuggers.
Whats wrong with that? I'd much rather see the colts go all the way then the bears, at least the colt fans are not talking shit out their ass as if the colts are the best damn team in the world.

Only thing that reminds me of a bears fan (this year bears fan) is all the smack redskins fan said when Joe Gibbs came on. My god they wouldnt shut up about how the Skins are going to kick ass.

damn yankie team, I LOVE watching the redskins lose and I'm a fan. F dan I hope the skins suck year after year after year to the point where dan sells them. Then I hope more then anything the redskins buy a bunch of cheap players and kick major ass.

oh that would be a sweet day.

Fuckin' A.

i switched my dallas and pitt picks last night.... I'm callin it, im goin no worse than 11-5 from here on out. any takers? ;)

wow...i just noticed how many people picked new england in that game...lmfao!...indianapolis' offense got my respect when they beat denver's defense...lol

i only chose them because of the shitty colts d, playing at home, and i thought that they had something to prove since they lost against them last year. Fuck Tom Brady.

p00p on the dolphins...lol...why didnt you pick them to win then :p ;)
i didn't pick the hawks against the chiefs last week either. and the hawks are my favorite team.

Gotta love Seattle.

I fell asleep in the first quarter right after their first touchdown... then I wake up 10 seconds before the end of the game and they're up 16 to nothing.

I had a decent week this week!

Back