For the Record (long)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 18 2004, 09:26 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 18 2004, 08:53 PM
honduhhomie
@Jan 18 2004, 08:50 PM
so is this chick hot or what?? she must be since everyone is fighting over her.

Ya know... not really. She's not bad, but nothing special.

KARNASH THA MUTHAFUCKING ASSHOLE VS. LOCO "I CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT" HONKEY

ahem. Karnash is a little rusty....so lets see if we can temp. bring him back from the dead...

a little background music maestro, if you will.....

ok, as I was creating a crafty post to add to this thread, I noticed that I had been temporarily BANNED from posting for 24 hours....

upon further investigation, I immed Brian on aim and to my surprise (sarcasm at it's best) it was Loco Honkey who temp. banned me for saying this:

and yes, loco honkey IS an pompous arrogant asshole, but he cant even come close to being the meniacal prick that is tonyd.

wow. great cheap shot bro, i bet your the type of guy who has to
:hide: behind his "mod controls" because he cant get the synapses in his fried brain to properly work to formulate an intelligible comeback....

might wanna lay off the "bruce lee chingchondchinaman kung foo" for a bit bro, cuz all those hits to the head might be affecting the way you deal with a little joking here and there....

You remind me of the guy who went to 'Nam and came back after the war and shot up an entire elementary school thinking the little kids were a bunch of charlies....

In the immortal words of the TUTTELS from American Chopper:

YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONAL MAN.

Hey, don't get butt hurt over a ban, brah. BTW- I know Paulie Jr. and Sr. personally. :p And they spell their name, t-u-t-t-l-e.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 18 2004, 09:32 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 18 2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 18 2004, 08:53 PM
honduhhomie
@Jan 18 2004, 08:50 PM
so is this chick hot or what?? she must be since everyone is fighting over her.

Ya know... not really. She's not bad, but nothing special.

KARNASH THA MUTHAFUCKING ASSHOLE VS. LOCO "I CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT" HONKEY

ahem. Karnash is a little rusty....so lets see if we can temp. bring him back from the dead...

a little background music maestro, if you will.....

ok, as I was creating a crafty post to add to this thread, I noticed that I had been temporarily BANNED from posting for 24 hours....

upon further investigation, I immed Brian on aim and to my surprise (sarcasm at it's best) it was Loco Honkey who temp. banned me for saying this:

and yes, loco honkey IS an pompous arrogant asshole, but he cant even come close to being the meniacal prick that is tonyd.

wow. great cheap shot bro, i bet your the type of guy who has to
:hide: behind his "mod controls" because he cant get the synapses in his fried brain to properly work to formulate an intelligible comeback....

might wanna lay off the "bruce lee chingchondchinaman kung foo" for a bit bro, cuz all those hits to the head might be affecting the way you deal with a little joking here and there....

You remind me of the guy who went to 'Nam and came back after the war and shot up an entire elementary school thinking the little kids were a bunch of charlies....

In the immortal words of the TUTTELS from American Chopper:

YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONAL MAN.

Hey, don't get butt hurt over a ban, brah. BTW- I know Paulie Jr. and Sr. personally. :p And they spell their name, t-u-t-t-l-e.

i get butthurt all the time. i'm sorry.

dont expect Karnash to come out on a regular basis....

just on rare occasions when he is needed most. Karnash actually gave me something to give to you guys when he is needed. Its a big spotlight of an asshole.... shine it up in the night sky ala-batman when his services are required :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats the funniest fucking thing ive read all day! i needed that!

and whoever is "tylanolsnifnfool"...that is the funniest name man! :lol:

i think im cracking up :unsure:

Now, now boys and girls...its only a website and getting stressed out about it only shows how petty and truly pathetic people can be.

Well IM gonna bust out one of the oldest (and best) pics of all time.....

21.jpg

That is all.

So I've seen & read some of the things going on here & for those that care or just want to be entertained- this is an "anything goes" forum afterall- I have something to say.

It all started at breakfast. Me and E went to a diner one morning... started BS'ing about the posts of the night before cuz we're losers and had nothing else better to talk about at 8:15am after getting off work...

Well, post talk turned into drama... and how this place has become so full of it lately... which turned into Sassi posts... most of which seem to say vote for me in one way or another... and just cause more drama. And yes, here we are again, right now, dealing with MORE fucking drama.

I asked about spark plugs. All I needed was a part number....
<snip>
I didn't know if my new motor, being JDM, used the same plugs as my old motor. NEVER GOT A STRAIGHT-FORWARD ANSWER.

I personally don't remember seeing the post- i may have, no idea. the board averages 800-1000 posts a day. there's just no way that i nor a staff member can see them all. The board is offered as a free service, members helping members. If a paid priority tech support area with gauranteed answers in 24 hours for $5 a post, or a monthly fee of $25 is wanted, then, address that feature, and it may be implemented. Frankly, i think it's out of the scope of the board.

after all that, If you weren't happy with your answer, why did you even stay?

As I continued to explore the board, it seemed to me more often than not when people were asking for help, they instead would get a few people fighting back-and-forth until the post went dead.

see above, once again.

In my opinion, the tech section should be informative. While I understand that people are going to have different opinions, everyone's opinions should be respected & it shouldn't turn into a big brawl.

I totally agree with you, but once again, drama has taken over as discussed above- and the staff consists of 10 people. chet never posts. bill went to bimemr land, Gabe just fucking quit over you/this issue, slohonda is away in the army, so were down to 6. 6 people to manage 1000 posts. it just isn't happening.

I've looked for more help, but what i want out of a staff member, just isn't available at this time. I want someone super active (aka high post count), has technical knowldge that stands out on the board, and has a good "personality" as well. I can't recruit what isn't there. so in the meantime, the 6 of us are doing the best we can.

Here's why I came to the board: I've been a member of Club Si for some time & most of the members came here.

ok, above you said you came here to ask about spark plugs... which was it?

Having recently swapped the motor in my car, I decided to check it out. I was hoping to gain some knowledge from this board & have so far been disappointed.

then once again, why didn't you leave? If it sucks THAT bad, why are you still here? why? cuz you wanted to post whore about to get votes/build a following, or whatever. it's a simple as that.

I'm not saying there aren't great people or knowledgable people here, but they seem to stay silent when people really need help. Just because a person has a question that seems stupid to you, you shouldn't put them down. They put themselves on the line to ask the question & don't need insults, as I've often seen happen.

and again, i agree... and thats why we've implemented the warning system. if you see bullshit flaming in the TECH areas, bring it to the attention of a staff member so that they can do something about it. Once again, there's a DAMN good chance that no one will see it on any given day.

As far as me "not defending myself".... Why should I bother? Is my defending myself really going to change the opinions of the stubborn people on here? Probably not. Most people who have seen my posts on here probably have already formed an opinion about me. I could've easily pointed out that there was an obvious case of copyright infringement, not to mention defamation and misrepresentaton, and threatened law suits, but what would be the point? I'd rather spend my time & energy positively rather than wasting it negatively.

Again, it was a joke. if you want to sue me over a photoshopped image of me in my flag day suit, go ahead. I make more money than you and have a lawyer. Hell, I bet I could get a LOT of members on here to donate $20 bucks to my fees as well. Hell, we raised $550 bucks for foodshare this christmas to help fight hunger. You didn't give shit. You'd get Gabe. and he quit. I'd fight you back with 23123412312312312321312 other images that have been photoshopped IN GOOD FUN. It is not slanderous. It's not libel. I didn't say EVER chole sucks, or sassi this or anythying. I simply maniplated an image. HOW MANY flag day monthly's have there been??? manipulated images of me? I could sue half the membership. But I won't cuz it was done in good fun. I simply put my ass on a screen shot of your website and photoshopped you out of it. i didn't steal any code, i didn't reproduce a part of your website, and frankly, there is no law that says i can't take a screen shot an manipulate it how i please for personal use. I'm not defaming you. I didn't register cholesucks.com and put that up. i had fun with photoshop one morning.

I've been through shit like this before. I've spent hours & hours on Club Si defending myself to no avail. So why should I waste my time all over again when I know what the outcome is going to be?

and ya know, ever wonder why it gets to that point? its OBVIOUSLY NOT the site... and thus, obviosuly NOT the membership, as they are two different groups of people. What's the constant? You.

Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a very sincere person. If I like you or dislike you, it's well known.

no one is judging your character here. I'm sure you're a great person.

If I disagree with something, I let it be known.

all well and fair...

I have said that I am grateful for the support of the members on here who have taken their time to support me. I mean every word of that. And for someone to claim that I don't mean what I say pisses me off!

no one says that you aren't or haven't been grateful for the support you got either. And frankly, i don't mind a couple shameless plugs. it's cool. but when 98% of your posts in some way result in self-centered promotion, it turns into drama... and thus, here we are.

I cannot even believe someone who knows nothing about me would even dare to say that.

sounds like a n00b walking out on Jerry Springer

"You don't even know me"

Does it really matter? it's not the issue at hand.

All I've ever heard from my fans is how dedicated I am to those that support me & how great it is that I actually respond to my fans.

What 1 thing have you done for your fans here? Cuz I can't name 1. please, corect me if i'm wrong... but what have you given back to us?

And I do- I respond to every email or message that every fan has ever sent me. I wouldn't be shit without the support of my friends, family, & fans and I have stated that in every interview about me. HondaSwap is no different- I genuinely appreciate the support of every member on here that has been gracious enough to show their support for me.

If Someday, when you get rich off this and have 243234123 fans, do you honestly think you will still have the time to do this? it just can't be done, no matter how much you want to. In similar respects- hondaswap did the same thing. it got big. bigger than i ever thought it would when i opened it in late 2001. hell, i did a back flip when we hit 500 members. i was stoked. and today, we have 10,000.

As far as people complaining that I'm using up bandwidth on here to promote myself & not giving anything back to HondaSwap, let me explain a few things. First, that I'm not the first person, and I won't be the last, to promote myself or my interests or my business on here.

Like i said before, i have no problem with it- when its a side project, or hey help me out with this... but when almost every part of your posting here revolves around it, its for self-gratification. Every girl wants to be told they are pretty. Modeling says even more that you think you are pretty. And well, blame our parents. It's out of our control for the most part. Some people are given looks, some people are given fashion sense, some people are givng poor eye site and flag day outfits. Such is life.

There's plenty of people on this board, and on others for that matter, that do the same thing.

I think I covered this above... I won't do it again.

Second, I do offer a link exchange on my website & the way links get posted there is that a webmaster contacts me & asks me to add a link. It's that simple. NO WEBMASTER OR ADMIN FROM HONDASWAP HAS EVER CONTACTED ME ABOUT ADDING A LINK ON MY SITE. Had I been asked to do so, I would have gladly done it.

It's not in my, nor any popular site's best intrest to do so. the 5 hits a month that you could possibly offer us isn't worth the 1000 that you probably had from your sig alone. We are ranked in the top 20,000 websites on the internet.
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=hondaswap.com
your site, at 450,000 offers next to nothing for me.
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=chloe-mccoy.com/

In my own best intrest, contacting you for a link would be a waste of my time. (no offense meant)

I've never said that I'm perfect, or special, or better than anyone else. I'm a normal down-to-earth person & anyone who's ever met me or really talked to me knows that. Part of the reason why so many people support me isn't because I'm some gorgeous supermodel, but rather because I'm an average, normal, girl-next-door and a lot of people respect that.

Again, this is not about your personality. I covered that above.

When I posted asking for people's support, I wasn't pretending to be a goddess or anything like that. I was simply asking for people to partake in a very big event in my life and I know I'm not the only one on this board who's ever done that.

And again, like i said above, a post here or there about it would have been fine. but isntead, it turned into drama central, a moderator quitting, and well, at least I had fun out of all this by getting to play with photoshop for 15 min.

I'm going to end this post by again thanking everyone from the bottom of my heart for their continued support. I just wanted to clear the air a little bit because I think it needed to be done. I hope some of you that were skeptical before may consider a different way of thinking now. Thanks for reading this post.

If you want people to think differently about you, or to gain our support, you have to earn it. Until then, you're a girl looking for attention and votes from anyone possible. And I don't mean that to be rude - but that's what it's come down too. If you want to be an active part of us- be an active part. You may not be too tech-smart with the swap stuff, and thats fine. Participate in the "fun stuff" in the lounge... laugh at silly pictures with us, make fun of me in flag day clothes- hell, make february's flag day monthly. But continued "hey theres a new contest i enetered and i need votes" bullshit will gain you zero respect as a member, or as a model. You better learn that if you want to go anywhere- here, or in your career.

I have removed my sig and the image I made. If it offended you, again, it was meant in good fun. If you can't take a joke, so be it. I'm not going to fight with you about it, so it's gone.

If you have "admin issues" you would like to discuss in private, kindly send me a PM.

Hopefully, this will put an end to this.

-Brian
hondaswap admin/owner/webmaster/B

gosh. ive only read half of that but i have to say 1 thing...most, if not all of this is my fault. i am the one who posted the "HELLLOOOOO SasSi" thread, which fueled this whole thing....and i'm the one who put her in my sig and avatar...and then i called Loco a F.T. when he posted vaguely about models in general. (earlier drama that was deleted).

im sorry about all this. sassi actually stayed out of it all until she posted this and i dont blame her. there was alot of shit flying already concerning her (mostly my fault).

the only thread that i am aware of where she asks for votes is in the hottie on the cover thread which i see nothing wrong with. she is a member and she is in a contest. you guys dont mind asking for free termpapers or carfax reports...but you have a problem with her asking for a free vote??!

anyway...hope this is all under the bridge and we can get on with things.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 18 2004, 10:19 PM
i like how loco edited karnashes post :blink: ;)

yeah thats pretty gay2k.

if they're going to joke around, atleast let everyone see the funny comments made when you edit a post

i.e., add your own little comments in but don't delete what someone else said because it makes your penis shrivel

holy fucking shit batman, this is serious, well anyway i do honestly feel B is correct in saying that this is all just drama created by.... well, everything he talked about above, and also that like he said if you go to a board and they seem to offer you no useful information than why do you stick around if not for another certain reason. but anyway i might say, well put B and hopefully youve put an end to it because this is a bunch of unnecessary drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back