Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any K cars?
i will rep for a Chrysler LeBaron, Plymouth Reliant, or Dodge Aries

New Facebook photo contest is announced. BMW is the theme. I know my shot already. Just gotta pick the car.

mine

376057_322963494380832_100000015517364_1354945_1363492157_n.jpg

A hole! I knew wed come up with the sane idea! I have about 10ish so far to choose from. All on that track with an M3. I took a bit of time last night messing with shots and colors.

should have claimed it... you in the same spot on the track too?

Yea. I have three spots on there. Thats one of them but in an angle to where the BMW power isnt showing. I was thinking about that but opted against it... for now.

Thats one too. Haha Also got the BMW scoring tower in one while on pit road. Uploading some in a sec. One seems to be MIA.

I scan all of the tracks for any usable props and such. These are all dumbed down big shots. Thats the time consuming part. Wasnt feelng the blue so I changed it up. Still not set. Im glad I have plenty of time to get it right. :)

Werke.jpg

ForzaBigshot1.jpg

Motor.jpg

BayerischeMotorenWerke.jpg

BMW1.jpg

ForzaBigshot2.jpg

BMW2.jpg

Im probably going to try a different car cause the M3s headlights were giving me tons of trouble with glare and shit in the good angles. :( I dont want to have under exposed shots just to lessen that issue.

probably ran out of room for pics in your storefront.. i though i uploaded some before too. but they never did

i've been looking at some of the entries and they're pretty weaksauce .. i thought the whole point of automotive photography was to capture the lines of the car.. most of the entries are garbage

probably ran out of room for pics in your storefront.. i though i uploaded some before too. but they never did

i've been looking at some of the entries and they're pretty weaksauce .. i thought the whole point of automotive photography was to capture the lines of the car.. most of the entries are garbage
Nah, like I said these are all big pics. (effin takes forever!) so i probably forgot to download one before I downloaded this...
AMERICA! FUCK YEA!!!
AmericaFYEA.jpg

Right, they do look poop as fuck. Thats what I try to do, and try to work a horizon line in there if I can. A good trick I find is backing way the fuck up, getting low as possible, and zooming in til you get it right. Thats how I do real shots anyway. You wanna get all four tires in it if possible at the angle of the shot. The game makes it hard though. i wish you could go outside the track boundaries in photo mode.
i like 4 & 5..

And again we think alike. I just wish the big banner didnt have all those cables in the way. :angry:

why do they put trucks like that in the game is there are no dirt tracks.. they need a rally track pack and stick some dirt tires in the game

Seriously. And this thing rolls over SO bad. Like under normal racing. Also, I ponied up the million $$$ for one of those Suzukis (wasnt so hard to justify since I made $800k in the storefront in one night off Mossy Oak Raptors :D ) and its the biggest joke ever. Awesome car but utterly useless in anything other than online racing. Its in the R1 category but rated so low its uncompetetive in the THREE race series' it qualifies for. Even fully modded it comes to like 930 of a possible 998 rating. The LeMans cars just murder it. We have one "hill climb" track that barely passes as one. So why is there a hill climb car. Pikes Peak or something similar better be on the way and FREE to those with this car downloaded.

Oh and Ill have to take a pic of the back of that truck. If you havent seen, there is a "spoiler: that basically replaces the bed with a Baja style setup. Cool looking for sure, but again, WHY?

try this in photomode.. high contrast, high brightness, low exposure.. thats how i do my shots

I do that, but it wasnt working for this one. Just looked kinda dull. I also use the 100% color with like 30% sepia to normalize it. Sometimes it makes colors pop nicely.

Back